Arsenal’s Frimpong designs two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli [Instagram]
- December 18, 2013
Barely a day goes by without Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong popping up on Instagram with something new, and on Wednesday the 21-year-old Ghanaian midfielder got into the football boot making business.
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli focused everyone’s attentions on Monday night in Serie A with a pair of tabloid headline boots, and now Frimpong has gone about making fresh designs for himself and Super Mario.
One could assume that if either boot every came into being, opposition players would relish the opportunity of snapping the ball away from the Arsenal or AC Milan players.
See the products of Arsenal’s Frimpong designs for two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]