Arsenal’s Frimpong designs two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli [Instagram]
Barely a day goes by without Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong popping up on Instagram with something new, and on Wednesday the 21-year-old Ghanaian midfielder got into the football boot making business.
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli focused everyone’s attentions on Monday night in Serie A with a pair of tabloid headline boots, and now Frimpong has gone about making fresh designs for himself and Super Mario.
One could assume that if either boot every came into being, opposition players would relish the opportunity of snapping the ball away from the Arsenal or AC Milan players.
See the products of Arsenal’s Frimpong designs for two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli below.
Watch Live Stream
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015
- Classic Mario: Balotelli crashed Mino Raiola’s Bentley after his Nice debut goals v MarseilleOctober 1, 2016
- Krasnodar striker taunts Mario Balotelli with famous celebration in Nice defeatSeptember 30, 2016
- Mino Raiola explained to Nice why they shouldn’t sign Mario Balotelli from LiverpoolSeptember 29, 2016
- Mario Balotelli’s ex, Fanny Neguesha, stars as Drake’s girlfriend in ‘Please Forgive Me’September 27, 2016