Arsenal’s Frimpong designs two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli [Instagram]
Barely a day goes by without Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong popping up on Instagram with something new, and on Wednesday the 21-year-old Ghanaian midfielder got into the football boot making business.
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli focused everyone’s attentions on Monday night in Serie A with a pair of tabloid headline boots, and now Frimpong has gone about making fresh designs for himself and Super Mario.
One could assume that if either boot every came into being, opposition players would relish the opportunity of snapping the ball away from the Arsenal or AC Milan players.
See the products of Arsenal’s Frimpong designs for two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli below.
Watch Live Stream
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5th, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2nd, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3rd, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24th, 2015
- Mario Balotelli’s departure from Liverpool is getting closer [Gazzetta dello Sport]April 24th, 2016
- Liverpool loanee Mario Balotelli booked for (accidentally) kicking Carpi keeper in the face (Video)April 21st, 2016
- On loan at AC Milan, Mario Balotelli insists he doesn’t want to return to Liverpool [Quotes]April 17th, 2016
- Liverpool loanee Mario Balotelli assist v Juventus (Video)April 9th, 2016