Arsenal’s Frimpong designs two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli [Instagram]
Barely a day goes by without Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong popping up on Instagram with something new, and on Wednesday the 21-year-old Ghanaian midfielder got into the football boot making business.
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli focused everyone’s attentions on Monday night in Serie A with a pair of tabloid headline boots, and now Frimpong has gone about making fresh designs for himself and Super Mario.
One could assume that if either boot every came into being, opposition players would relish the opportunity of snapping the ball away from the Arsenal or AC Milan players.
See the products of Arsenal’s Frimpong designs for two pairs of garish boots for him and Mario Balotelli below.
Watch Live Stream
- Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong leaves Russia after being released from his contractApril 5, 2016
- Emmanuel Frimpong Trolls ex-Arsenal team mate Wojciech Szczesny on TwitterFebruary 2, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling MourinhoAugust 3, 2015
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of FrimpongJuly 24, 2015
- Mino Raiola offers Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to Man United [Gazzetta]August 24, 2016
- Mario Balotelli tipped to leave Liverpool to move to Ligue 1 [France Football]August 24, 2016
- Palermo fans display banner begging club to sign Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Picture]August 23, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho held a meeting with Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli [Calcio Mercato]August 17, 2016