Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong posts harmless and hilarious stereotype clip, joking that black men can’t swim
- December 13, 2013
Mr Dench is at it again with an undeniably funny racial stereotype joke, playing on some nebulous cliche that black men can’t swim (which it goes without saying is not true).
The video shows a white guy running away from three black guys, and taking refuge in a swimming pool, where he knows he’ll be safe from the unable-to-swim black guys.
It’s a funny and harmless clip, which Frimpong accompanied with the caption, ‘Not all black men I can swim blud’.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...