Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong posts harmless and hilarious stereotype clip, joking that black men can’t swim
- December 13, 2013
Mr Dench is at it again with an undeniably funny racial stereotype joke, playing on some nebulous cliche that black men can’t swim (which it goes without saying is not true).
The video shows a white guy running away from three black guys, and taking refuge in a swimming pool, where he knows he’ll be safe from the unable-to-swim black guys.
It’s a funny and harmless clip, which Frimpong accompanied with the caption, ‘Not all black men I can swim blud’.
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...
- Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong spotted groping his Ufa FC teammate after a goal [GIF]
- Frimpong says he was ready to knock out Samir Nasri in TBT Instagram post
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...