- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo doing keepy-uppies in Madrid dressed as a homeless guy [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers defends Mario Balotelli & says his Liverpool career isn’t over [Video]
- PSG star Zlatan Ibrahimovic trolls St. Etienne player during 1-0 win [GIF]
Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong posts harmless and hilarious stereotype clip, joking that black men can’t swim
Mr Dench is at it again with an undeniably funny racial stereotype joke, playing on some nebulous cliche that black men can’t swim (which it goes without saying is not true).
The video shows a white guy running away from three black guys, and taking refuge in a swimming pool, where he knows he’ll be safe from the unable-to-swim black guys.
It’s a funny and harmless clip, which Frimpong accompanied with the caption, ‘Not all black men I can swim blud’.
- Updated: December 13, 2013