Arsenal’s Emmanuel Frimpong posts harmless and hilarious stereotype clip, joking that black men can’t swim
- December 13, 2013
Mr Dench is at it again with an undeniably funny racial stereotype joke, playing on some nebulous cliche that black men can’t swim (which it goes without saying is not true).
The video shows a white guy running away from three black guys, and taking refuge in a swimming pool, where he knows he’ll be safe from the unable-to-swim black guys.
It’s a funny and harmless clip, which Frimpong accompanied with the caption, ‘Not all black men I can swim blud’.
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- FIFA challenge Russian FA for failing to punish racial abusers of Frimpong
- Arsene Wenger says ex-Arsenal player Frimpong’s racial abuse highlights ‘en...
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong sent off for swearing at Spartak Moscow fan who was racially ab...
- Ex-Arsenal man Emmanuel Frimpong spotted groping his Ufa FC teammate after a goal [GIF]
- Frimpong says he was ready to knock out Samir Nasri in TBT Instagram post
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi