Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger has greater win percentage than Sir Alex Ferguson’s first 1000 games [Graphic]
This weekend is a celebration of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, as the Frenchman celebrates his 1000th game in charge of Arsenal.
After Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement last summer at Man United, there is no other Premier League manager who even competes with his longevity.
An interesting statistic appeared on Friday morning, showing Arsene Wenger to have a better win percentage in his first 1000 games than the former Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
A legendary manager who deserves the utmost respect!
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers
- Arsene Wenger stated Arsenal’s title ambitions after beating Man United (Video)
- Arsene Wenger sad to see ‘quality’ Brendan Rodgers sacked by Liverpool (Video)
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...
- Pele reveals the clubs that made offers to Santos for him, a Premier League giant among...