Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger has greater win percentage than Sir Alex Ferguson’s first 1000 games [Graphic]
- March 21, 2014
This weekend is a celebration of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, as the Frenchman celebrates his 1000th game in charge of Arsenal.
After Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement last summer at Man United, there is no other Premier League manager who even competes with his longevity.
An interesting statistic appeared on Friday morning, showing Arsene Wenger to have a better win percentage in his first 1000 games than the former Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
A legendary manager who deserves the utmost respect!
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- Petr Cech insists that a collective effort will bring success to Arsenal [Video]
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi