Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger has greater win percentage than Sir Alex Ferguson’s first 1000 games [Graphic]
This weekend is a celebration of Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, as the Frenchman celebrates his 1000th game in charge of Arsenal.
After Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement last summer at Man United, there is no other Premier League manager who even competes with his longevity.
An interesting statistic appeared on Friday morning, showing Arsene Wenger to have a better win percentage in his first 1000 games than the former Man United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
A legendary manager who deserves the utmost respect!
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Phil Jones likes post trolling Jose Mourinho after Man United’s 4-0 defeat [Instagram]October 24, 2016
- Ryan Giggs slams Manchester United stars for swapping shirts after defeatOctober 24, 2016
- Gary Neville bemoans Man United’s midfield problem despite £200m investmentOctober 24, 2016
- Subdued Birthday wishes for Wayne Rooney after Manchester United’s 4-0 thrashing at ChelseaOctober 24, 2016