Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez was so poor as a kid he fought fans in the street for money [Sunday Sun]
- July 27, 2014
The Sunday Sun have an investigative piece in their tabloid this weekend looking in the childhood of new Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez.
Sanchez joined the Gunners for £33 million from FC Barcelona, and much is expected of the Chilean arrival when the Premier League season kicks off in the middle of August.
The Sunday Sun have now revealed how Sanchez has developed from truly humble beginnings, being so poor as a child that he performed somersaults and boxed friends in the street for money.
Rather than getting the stories from the Gunners forward himself, The Sun have prised their information from Alexis’ brother, Humberto Sanchez.
Last week it was reported that Alexis and his wife were looking at moving into a luxury £5.9m mansion in London.
See an image of the rags to riches article on Alexis Sanchez in the Sunday Sun above.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...