Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez was so poor as a kid he fought fans in the street for money [Sunday Sun]
The Sunday Sun have an investigative piece in their tabloid this weekend looking in the childhood of new Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez.
Sanchez joined the Gunners for £33 million from FC Barcelona, and much is expected of the Chilean arrival when the Premier League season kicks off in the middle of August.
The Sunday Sun have now revealed how Sanchez has developed from truly humble beginnings, being so poor as a child that he performed somersaults and boxed friends in the street for money.
Rather than getting the stories from the Gunners forward himself, The Sun have prised their information from Alexis’ brother, Humberto Sanchez.
Last week it was reported that Alexis and his wife were looking at moving into a luxury £5.9m mansion in London.
See an image of the rags to riches article on Alexis Sanchez in the Sunday Sun above.
Watch Live Stream
- So Arsenal: Alexis Sanchez sets up Instagram Account for his DogsAugust 22, 2016
- Thierry Henry on Arsenal transfers: Play Alexis Sanchez up front (Video)August 16, 2016
- Bad news on the renewals of Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez [Times]August 10, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez returns to Tocopilla with his Copa America trophies, meets the people [Instagram]July 14, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi had his Arsenal medical today, will sign a five-year contract [Sky Germany]August 27, 2016
- Lucas Perez passes Arsenal medical, deal to be done this weekend [Mirror]August 26, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi will be a big upgrade on Per Mertesacker at Arsenal (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger insists he is a big spender….in real life (Video)August 26, 2016