Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez was so poor as a kid he fought fans in the street for money [Sunday Sun]
The Sunday Sun have an investigative piece in their tabloid this weekend looking in the childhood of new Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez.
Sanchez joined the Gunners for £33 million from FC Barcelona, and much is expected of the Chilean arrival when the Premier League season kicks off in the middle of August.
The Sunday Sun have now revealed how Sanchez has developed from truly humble beginnings, being so poor as a child that he performed somersaults and boxed friends in the street for money.
Rather than getting the stories from the Gunners forward himself, The Sun have prised their information from Alexis’ brother, Humberto Sanchez.
Last week it was reported that Alexis and his wife were looking at moving into a luxury £5.9m mansion in London.
See an image of the rags to riches article on Alexis Sanchez in the Sunday Sun above.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal officially launch new home kit for 16/17 season; Alexis gets new number (Pictures & ...May 23rd, 2016
- PSG in contact with agents of Alexis Sanchez & Eden Hazard with eye on double swoop [L’...May 13th, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez is “uncomfortable” at Arsenal, could join Juventus [AS Chile]May 10th, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez’s weird Instagram video about his dogsMay 2nd, 2016
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- The best jokes as Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a ridiculous new haircut [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Olivier Giroud booed by France fans; Arsenal striker hits back after 3-2 win [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016