Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez was so poor as a kid he fought fans in the street for money [Sunday Sun]
- July 27, 2014
The Sunday Sun have an investigative piece in their tabloid this weekend looking in the childhood of new Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez.
Sanchez joined the Gunners for £33 million from FC Barcelona, and much is expected of the Chilean arrival when the Premier League season kicks off in the middle of August.
The Sunday Sun have now revealed how Sanchez has developed from truly humble beginnings, being so poor as a child that he performed somersaults and boxed friends in the street for money.
Rather than getting the stories from the Gunners forward himself, The Sun have prised their information from Alexis’ brother, Humberto Sanchez.
Last week it was reported that Alexis and his wife were looking at moving into a luxury £5.9m mansion in London.
See an image of the rags to riches article on Alexis Sanchez in the Sunday Sun above.
- Watch awesome fan cam footage of how Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won the Copa Americ...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won Chile the Copa America with a glorious penalty [Videos]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Cheeseball: Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez posts Instagram video of himself singing kar...
- Alexis Sanchez reveals a Uruguay player called him a ‘wuss’ for going down ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi