Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez was so poor as a kid he fought fans in the street for money [Sunday Sun]
The Sunday Sun have an investigative piece in their tabloid this weekend looking in the childhood of new Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez.
Sanchez joined the Gunners for £33 million from FC Barcelona, and much is expected of the Chilean arrival when the Premier League season kicks off in the middle of August.
The Sunday Sun have now revealed how Sanchez has developed from truly humble beginnings, being so poor as a child that he performed somersaults and boxed friends in the street for money.
Rather than getting the stories from the Gunners forward himself, The Sun have prised their information from Alexis’ brother, Humberto Sanchez.
Last week it was reported that Alexis and his wife were looking at moving into a luxury £5.9m mansion in London.
See an image of the rags to riches article on Alexis Sanchez in the Sunday Sun above.
Watch Live Stream
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott exchanges one-two with Alexis Sanchez to make it 2-0 to Arsenal at Basel (Official Video)September 28, 2016
- Arsenal legend Martin Keown: Alexis Sanchez best Gunners player since Thierry HenrySeptember 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi admits he thought he’d scored Arsenal’s opener at Hull [Instagram]September 18, 2016
- The Star make a big claim about Arsene Wenger, Sir Alex Ferguson & Man UnitedOctober 1, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores another lovely goal for Werder Bremen (video)October 1, 2016
- Burnley v Arsenal: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere ridiculed for missing an open goal for Bournemouth [Tweets]October 1, 2016