Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores wonder goal v Liverpool U21s [Video]
- April 8, 2013
This campaign has undoubtedly been Serge Gnabry’s breakthrough season at Arsenal.
Whilst first team opportunities have been in short supply since breaking into Arsene Wenger’s first team in autumn, there have been a fair few signs that Gnabry has what it takes to play for Arsenal at the highest level.
A couple of weeks ago we featured Arsenal starlet Gnabry scoring two goals for Germany Under-18s against France.
On Monday night, Gnabry cracked home an absolute beauty – described by some Arsenal fans as a goal of the season contender – as the Gunners Under 21 side went down 3-2 at Liverpool.
Gnabry struck from the edge of the box to make it 2-2 on 64, just 12 minutes before the match would turn Liverpool’s way again.
The young German attacker surely looks set for first team action next season or a loan from Arsenal to a major Bundesliga club for first team experience.
Remember the name…
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi