- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
Arsenal youngster Serge Gnabry scores wonder goal v Liverpool U21s [Video]
This campaign has undoubtedly been Serge Gnabry’s breakthrough season at Arsenal.
Whilst first team opportunities have been in short supply since breaking into Arsene Wenger’s first team in autumn, there have been a fair few signs that Gnabry has what it takes to play for Arsenal at the highest level.
A couple of weeks ago we featured Arsenal starlet Gnabry scoring two goals for Germany Under-18s against France.
On Monday night, Gnabry cracked home an absolute beauty – described by some Arsenal fans as a goal of the season contender – as the Gunners Under 21 side went down 3-2 at Liverpool.
Gnabry struck from the edge of the box to make it 2-2 on 64, just 12 minutes before the match would turn Liverpool’s way again.
The young German attacker surely looks set for first team action next season or a loan from Arsenal to a major Bundesliga club for first team experience.
Remember the name…
- Updated: April 8, 2013