- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Arsenal youngster Gedion Zelalem takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Jack Wilshere
Arsenal are usually at the forefront of social media trends, both as a club and with individual first team stars famous for their Selfies.
But, so far, we have not seen an Arsenal player take on the ALS ice bucket challenge until young USA midfielder Gedion Zelalem on Monday afternoon.
Zelalem, who impressed for Arsenal in their pre-season last summer, is a central midfielder of plenty of promise – like many other sportsmen and women, he screams rather loud when the ice water comes down.
The youngster also nominates Dan Crowley, Chuba Akpom and Jack Wilshere, so expect to see more Arsenal ice bucket challengers…
- Updated: August 18, 2014