Arsenal youngster Gedion Zelalem takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Jack Wilshere
- August 18, 2014
Arsenal are usually at the forefront of social media trends, both as a club and with individual first team stars famous for their Selfies.
But, so far, we have not seen an Arsenal player take on the ALS ice bucket challenge until young USA midfielder Gedion Zelalem on Monday afternoon.
Zelalem, who impressed for Arsenal in their pre-season last summer, is a central midfielder of plenty of promise – like many other sportsmen and women, he screams rather loud when the ice water comes down.
The youngster also nominates Dan Crowley, Chuba Akpom and Jack Wilshere, so expect to see more Arsenal ice bucket challengers…
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Santi Cazorla & Nicklas Bendtner had a great laugh together in tunnel before Emira...
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi