- Man City fly in Monaco’s Layvin Kurzawa on a private jet, but left-back sees Bayern game in his hotel
- Enfield’s Edgar Davids! Spurs fans have prepared a new Ryan Mason flag!
- Man United may move for Wesley Sneijder after he was dropped by Galatasaray [Star]
- All the Lionel Messi Champions League records broken by hat-trick v APOEL
- Welling’s Harry Beautyman was subjected to a horrific set of fouls from Halifax players [Video]
Arsenal youngster Gedion Zelalem takes ice bucket challenge, nominates Jack Wilshere
Arsenal are usually at the forefront of social media trends, both as a club and with individual first team stars famous for their Selfies.
But, so far, we have not seen an Arsenal player take on the ALS ice bucket challenge until young USA midfielder Gedion Zelalem on Monday afternoon.
Zelalem, who impressed for Arsenal in their pre-season last summer, is a central midfielder of plenty of promise – like many other sportsmen and women, he screams rather loud when the ice water comes down.
The youngster also nominates Dan Crowley, Chuba Akpom and Jack Wilshere, so expect to see more Arsenal ice bucket challengers…
- Updated: August 18, 2014