- Gus Poyet post-Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1: ‘I was going to take Adam Johnson off!’ [Video]
- ‘Absolutely devastated’: Alan Pardew & Steven Taylor post Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1 [Video]
- “A joy to watch” – Bellamy & Redknapp hail “fantastic” Liverpool after 2-2 draw v Arsenal [Video]
- These statistics after Arsenal draw will make Liverpool fans weep! [Graphic]
- Brendan Rodgers: Liverpool played better than 5-1 win v Arsenal, calls Alexis Sanchez a diver [Video]
Arsenal with & without Aaron Ramsey in the 2013/2014 Premier League season [Graphic]
Had Aaron Ramsey not been injured since Arsenal’s win at West Ham on Boxing Day until the beginning of April, would Arsene Wenger’s side have challenged for the Premier League title?
Judging by this graphic it appears Aaron Ramsey may have become the most important player in Arsenal’s squad.
Of course, injuries to the likes of Theo Walcott and Mesut Ozil, at the same time, also hindered the Gunners, but it seems clear that Ramsey could have cost Arsenal a serious shot at challenging Liverpool for top billing.
- Updated: April 22, 2014