Arsenal will meet Mirko Vucinic’s agent in London on Monday [Gazzetta dello Sport]
“We are looking at potential possibilities for us to get someone in, but we are not especially in for Vucinic. Some people have visual capacities that I don’t have. We are not on any special case. I would love to announce something that would excite you and me, but I don’t have the possibility to do it.” – Arsene Wenger after Arsenal’s win over Fulham, following a specific question asking if Mirko Vucinic’s agent had been at the Emirates.
Everybody knows when Arsene Wenger denies a incoming transfer to Arsenal, it doesn’t necessarily mean much.
“The Professor” is known to be coy with his transfer gossip and according to Gazzetta dello Sport, Arsenal are especially interested in Mirko Vucinic and will meet his agent in London on Monday.
The pink Italian paper reports on Sunday that Vucinic’s agent, Alessandro Lucci, is set to meet Arsenal’s transfer guru Dick Law to discuss the transfer tomorrow.
Whilst Arsenal are interested in Vucinic, at the moment it is simply with regards to a loan deal until the end of the season.
Juventus have placed a 12 million euro fee on Vucinic who they would like to ship out and spend the money on PSG’s Jeremy Menez, according to Gazzetta.
Vucinic would be a fine fit at Arsenal, as back up for Olivier Giroud. The Montenegro striker has not had much playing time at Juventus with Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez preferred up front by Antonio Conte.
- Mathieu Debuchy tipped to leave Arsenal in move to Serie A [Corriere dello Sport]
- Arsenal & Spurs target Adrien Rabiot set for January Ligue 1 exit [L’Equipe]
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker reveals all about his upbringing & life in Germany...
- Arsenal set for transfer swoop of Ajax wonderkid Riechedly Bazoer (video)
- Inter Milan v Juventus: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Hörður Magnússon, on loan from Juventus, scored a cracking free-kick for Cesena (Video)
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Everton and Tottenham are looking at signing Juventus striker Mirko Vucinic [Tuttosport]
- Mad! Mark Clattenburg sends off subs Juve’s Vucinic & Benfica’s Markov...
- Mirko Vucinic takes himself off the market, rules out move to Arsenal [Sky Italia]
- Arsenal agree terms with Juventus to loan striker Mirko Vucinic [Tuttosport]