Arsenal will have to splash out over £20m to land Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye [Mail]
- August 19, 2013
On Monday it emerged that Arsenal had had a £10 million bid rejected for French Newcastle man Yohan Cabaye.
Tuesday’s Daily Mail back page offers some extra information on the potential signing.
They report that Alan Pardew won’t listen to offers below £20m for his key central midfielder.
Newcastle will be even more reluctant to let Cabaye go after his side’s awful display in their 4-0 defeat to Manchester City.
The Mail also claim Wenger is pursuing ex-Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba as he looks to add to his squad late in the transfer window.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi