Arsenal will have to splash out over £20m to land Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye [Mail]
- August 19, 2013
On Monday it emerged that Arsenal had had a £10 million bid rejected for French Newcastle man Yohan Cabaye.
Tuesday’s Daily Mail back page offers some extra information on the potential signing.
They report that Alan Pardew won’t listen to offers below £20m for his key central midfielder.
Newcastle will be even more reluctant to let Cabaye go after his side’s awful display in their 4-0 defeat to Manchester City.
The Mail also claim Wenger is pursuing ex-Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba as he looks to add to his squad late in the transfer window.
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi