Arsenal want to bring in Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas before end of World Cup [AS]
- June 6, 2014
Real Madrid captain, and legend, Iker Casillas has a complicated position at the club.
The Spain number one has played second fiddle to Diego Lopez at Real Madrid under both Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti.
Arsenal reportedly want to sign Iker Casillas with Arsene Wenger still not convinced by Wojciech Szczesny.
AS report that Arsenal want to finalise a deal for the 33 year old goalkeeper by the end of the World Cup.
Casillas has three years remaining on his contract at the Bernabeu and has a release clause of 180 million euros.
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi