- Bacary Sagna: ‘I joined Manchester City because Arsenal couldn’t win trophies’ [Sun]
- Glen Johnson rejects new Liverpool offer, agrees to join Roma in January [Metro]
- Adebayor denies evicting his mother over Juju: ‘I’m not a pastor, I cannot point out a witch’ [Audio]
- ‘Why not?’ Nani open to Manchester United return after Sporting loan [Video]
- Newcastle boss Alan Pardew pre-QPR: ‘Our young players deserve credit’ [Video]
Arsenal want to bring in Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas before end of World Cup [AS]
Real Madrid captain, and legend, Iker Casillas has a complicated position at the club.
The Spain number one has played second fiddle to Diego Lopez at Real Madrid under both Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti.
Arsenal reportedly want to sign Iker Casillas with Arsene Wenger still not convinced by Wojciech Szczesny.
AS report that Arsenal want to finalise a deal for the 33 year old goalkeeper by the end of the World Cup.
Casillas has three years remaining on his contract at the Bernabeu and has a release clause of 180 million euros.
- Updated: June 6, 2014