Arsenal want to bring in Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas before end of World Cup [AS]
- June 6, 2014
Real Madrid captain, and legend, Iker Casillas has a complicated position at the club.
The Spain number one has played second fiddle to Diego Lopez at Real Madrid under both Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti.
Arsenal reportedly want to sign Iker Casillas with Arsene Wenger still not convinced by Wojciech Szczesny.
AS report that Arsenal want to finalise a deal for the 33 year old goalkeeper by the end of the World Cup.
Casillas has three years remaining on his contract at the Bernabeu and has a release clause of 180 million euros.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi