- Michael Owen calls for Brendan Rodgers to be given more time at Liverpool [BT Sport Video]
- A Sam Gallagher stunner saw Southampton U21s beat Blackburn in the Premier League Cup final [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool target Memphis Depay is eccentric & doesn’t talk to the media [Talksport Audio]
- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
Arsenal want to bring in Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas before end of World Cup [AS]
- June 6, 2014
Real Madrid captain, and legend, Iker Casillas has a complicated position at the club.
The Spain number one has played second fiddle to Diego Lopez at Real Madrid under both Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti.
Arsenal reportedly want to sign Iker Casillas with Arsene Wenger still not convinced by Wojciech Szczesny.
AS report that Arsenal want to finalise a deal for the 33 year old goalkeeper by the end of the World Cup.
Casillas has three years remaining on his contract at the Bernabeu and has a release clause of 180 million euros.