Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.
Watch Live Stream
- Juventus become bookies’ favourites to sign Jack Wilshere on loan [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Jack Wilshere is allowed to leave Arsenal on loan after crunch talks with the club [Sky Sports]August 29, 2016
- Lucas Perez pictured at Heathrow Airport ahead of Arsenal unveilingAugust 29, 2016
- Olivier Giroud discusses Arsenal’s title chances & hails Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s influence at Man UnitedAugust 29, 2016
- EA Sports reveal FIFA 17 ratings after getting James, Rashford and co. to rate themselves (Video)August 29, 2016
- If Heung-Min Son is being sold by Spurs to Wolfsburg, he knows nothing about it [Yonhap News]August 29, 2016
- Heung-Min Son may leave Spurs to join Wolfsburg [Bild]August 29, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016