Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Arsenal & Leicester positioningDecember 10, 2016
- Mark Hughes reacted badly to a question about Aaron RamseyDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans want Charlie Adam banned for stamping on Alexis SanchezDecember 10, 2016
- Man United v Spurs: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Pochettino says he WON’T tell Dele Alli to cut the diving and playactingDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- PSG are planning a huge bid for Spurs star Dele Alli [Mirror]December 9, 2016