Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger interested in taking England job next summer [Star]September 28, 2016
- Theo Walcott discusses his brilliant form after Arsenal 2 – Basel 0 (Video)September 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger struggles to keep a straight face when asked about taking England job (Video)September 28, 2016
- Brotherly Love: Granit & Taulant Xhaka exchange shirts after Arsenal 2 – Basel 0 (GIF)September 28, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016
- Hilarious: Georges-Kevin N’Koudou praises his own performance [Tweet]September 27, 2016
- Heung-Min Son scores again as Spurs beat CSKA Moscow (Video)September 27, 2016
- Spurs (Son) and Leicester (Islam Slimani) record big wins in the Champions LeagueSeptember 27, 2016