Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.
Watch Live Stream
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Arsenal fan Troopz is hammered on social media for flip-flopping on Arsene Wenger (Videos)October 27, 2016
- Arsenal 2 – Reading 0: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain at the double (Official highlights)October 27, 2016
- Leicester fans prepare banner to troll Spurs about last season’s title race [Picture]October 26, 2016
- Spurs fans Trolled Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno during EFL Cup tie (Video)October 26, 2016
- Spurs are selling Nabil Bentaleb [Liberte Algerie]October 26, 2016
- A mock-up of Tottenham’s revolutionary ‘tunnel club’ in their new stadium is releasedOctober 26, 2016