- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
- Updated: September 20, 2013
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.