Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
- September 20, 2013
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi