Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- Ray Wilkins is surely taking the pi*s with views on what Arsenal should do with Mesut OzilDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla posts to Instagram after successful foot surgeryDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal fans create hilarious banners for Atom & Humber at the Emirates StadiumDecember 7, 2016
- Steve McManaman slams Spurs for using Wembley as an excuse for Champions League failure (Video)December 8, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s performance praised as Tottenham beat CSKA Moscow 3-1 [Tweets]December 7, 2016
- Dele Alli & Harry Kane turn things around for Tottenham v CSKA Moscow (Video)December 7, 2016
- Spurs turn it around v CSKA and look set to lift Wembley Curse [Tweets]December 7, 2016