Arsenal & Tottenham wish fans a happy New Year in the Jewish Chronicle, use different advertising tactics [Picture]
A huge thanks to @JonnySteel for posting this picture onto Twitter.
As it does almost every year, the start of the new football season has coincided with the Jewish New Year, and both Tottenham and Arsenal have sought to relay good will messages to their supporters in England’s leading Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Chronicle.
Arsenal and Spurs, however, chose different advertising tactics in their messages, with Tottenham’s ad far more aggressive then Arsenal’s simpler approach.
Whilst the Gunners advert read “Arsenal Football Club would like to wish all their Jewish supporters a happy and healthy New Year”, Tottenham’s ad was shorter on New Year spirit and instead more focused on trying to get supporters off their sofas and into the stadium.
See the Arsenal and Tottenham adverts below.
Watch Live Stream
- Some Arsenal fans are still angry after the Watford win (Videos)August 27, 2016
- The quadruple is on: Gooners celebrate after the Watford win (Arsenal Fan TV Videos)August 27, 2016
- Watford’s Walter Mazzarri produces brilliant line on Arsenal trioAugust 27, 2016
- Arsenal boss confirms Lucas Perez and Shkodran Mustafi have been signed (Video)August 27, 2016
- Spurs’ Harry Kane is arguably currently better at golf than he is at football (Video)August 27, 2016
- Harry Kane’s August curse goes on after another disappointing display vs Liverpool [Stats]August 27, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp trolls Geoff Shreeves after Spurs 1 – Liverpool 1 (Video)August 27, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino was Man United’s first choice boss ahead of Jose Mourinho [BBC Audio]August 27, 2016