- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Arsenal target Julian Draxler confirms he is staying at Schalke next season [Bild]
Arsenal’s pursuit of Schalke star Julian Draxler appears to be dead in the water.
Bild, the leading German tabloid, report on Monday that the German attacking midfielder has announced, categorically, that he will be staying at Schalke next season.
Gunners target Draxler has gone on the record to say:
I have absolutely no thoughts of moving. It is guaranteed that there will be speculation, but it’s very, very likely I will play [at Scahlke] next season.
20-year-old Draxler is under contract at Schalke until 2018, however the starlet is well known to have a buy-out clause in his contract of 45 million euros.
Draxler has been selected for Germany’s World Cup squad, whilst the Royal Blues will feature in next season’s Champions LEague after ending the season in third place in the Bundesliga.
- Updated: May 12, 2014