- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal target Gonzalo Higuain “70% signed for Juventus” [AS]
- Updated: May 29, 2013
Arsenal fans may be imploring Arsene Wenger to bring in Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain this summer, but it looks likely the Argentine will be heading to Serie A champions Juventus.
A report in AS today suggests Gonzalo Higuain is very close to signing for The Old Lady with the player himself keen to sort the move before the end of this week.
Higuain’s agent Ernesto Bronzetti is quoted as saying: “He has a 50-60% or even 70% chance of joining Juventus. He will surely leave because they [Juventus] specifically asked.”
Bronzetti added “Marotta (Juventus sporting director), Paratici (CEO) and Conte (coach) have been in Madrid to speak with Higuain, but are still talking, in early June we expect to resolve this situation.”
The 25-year-old striker expects to move to Juventus for a fee in the region of 25 million euros.
FIFA licensed agent Bronzetti also added that he expects Real Madrid to replace Higuain as they always claim “the very best stars.”
Arsenal fans will hope the imminent signing of Higuain could increase the chances of snatching Stevan Jovetic, who also interests Juventus.