Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud scores a blinding volley in France training against Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris [Video]
Could Olivier Giroud be a cheeky punt for the top scorer at this summer’s World Cup?
After some difficult patches during last season with Arsenal, Giroud, with his marriage seemingly in good shape, now seems to be firing on all cylinders at just the right time for France.
Having put in a standout goalscoring shift for Les Bleus against Norway last week, the Gunners forward has shown he continues to be in good goalscoring nick with a sweet strike in training.
Giroud was filmed lashing home a back post volley against Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris.
With Switzerland, Ecuador and Honduras to face in Group E, Giroud could definitely get in amongst the goals this summer in Brazil.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Hugo Lloris states he’s happy at Spurs after non-stop links to Man United (Video)
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris will sign for Man United when David De Gea finally leaves for ...
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris fractures wrist to further complicate David De Gea saga
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]