Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in Frankfurt discussing Eintracht transfer [Kicker]
German magazine Kicker report today that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner arrived in Frankfurt on Tuesday to negotiate personal terms over a move to Eintracht.
Eintracht Frankfurt sporting director Bruno Hübner was in London last week for discussions over Bendtner’s transfer with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
Last week reports suggested Bendtner was close to moving to Malaga after the Danish striker was spotted in Spain.
Kicker expect the deal for Bendtner to be wrapped up in speedy fashion for a fee of around 3 million euros.
The Danish striker, who spent a rather unsuccessful spell on loan at Juventus, has been surplus to requirements for some time at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger keen to get some money in to bolster his forward line.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- #TheRebootIsOn: Lord Bendtner thanks the Arsenal fansSeptember 21, 2016
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal [Team Sheets]September 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger admits shock at Nicklas Bendtner’s move to Nottingham Forest (Video)September 20, 2016