Arsenal striker Joel Campbell scored a freak header for Olympiakos at Panthrakikos [Video]
- November 23, 2013
Arsenal striker Joel Campbell has now scored four goals in eleven games for Olympiakos this season, as well as having scooped four assists in one match just a few weeks ago.
Olympiakos maintain their position on top of the table in Greece with a 4-1 away win at Panthrakikos on Saturday, and Arsenal’s on-loan Costra Rican forward came off the bench at the break to score a freak goal.
Vladimir Weiss pinged a cross field pass to Campbell on the right hand side of the box in the 53rd minute, and, with the angle against him, the Gunner clearly intended to loop a header back into the mixer for a teammate.
But Campbell got hugely lucky as the ball popped off his dome and looped towards the back post, where it snuck under the crossbar for a cheeky goal.
Watch how Arsenal striker Joel Campbell scored a freak header for Olympiakos at Panthrakikos below.
- Arsenal academy players talk about what it’s like to get your first pro contract ...
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...