- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Arsenal striker Joel Campbell scored a freak header for Olympiakos at Panthrakikos [Video]
Arsenal striker Joel Campbell has now scored four goals in eleven games for Olympiakos this season, as well as having scooped four assists in one match just a few weeks ago.
Olympiakos maintain their position on top of the table in Greece with a 4-1 away win at Panthrakikos on Saturday, and Arsenal’s on-loan Costra Rican forward came off the bench at the break to score a freak goal.
Vladimir Weiss pinged a cross field pass to Campbell on the right hand side of the box in the 53rd minute, and, with the angle against him, the Gunner clearly intended to loop a header back into the mixer for a teammate.
But Campbell got hugely lucky as the ball popped off his dome and looped towards the back post, where it snuck under the crossbar for a cheeky goal.
Watch how Arsenal striker Joel Campbell scored a freak header for Olympiakos at Panthrakikos below.
- Updated: November 23, 2013