Arsenal striker Joel Campbell scored a freak header for Olympiakos at Panthrakikos [Video]
- November 23, 2013
Arsenal striker Joel Campbell has now scored four goals in eleven games for Olympiakos this season, as well as having scooped four assists in one match just a few weeks ago.
Olympiakos maintain their position on top of the table in Greece with a 4-1 away win at Panthrakikos on Saturday, and Arsenal’s on-loan Costra Rican forward came off the bench at the break to score a freak goal.
Vladimir Weiss pinged a cross field pass to Campbell on the right hand side of the box in the 53rd minute, and, with the angle against him, the Gunner clearly intended to loop a header back into the mixer for a teammate.
But Campbell got hugely lucky as the ball popped off his dome and looped towards the back post, where it snuck under the crossbar for a cheeky goal.
Watch how Arsenal striker Joel Campbell scored a freak header for Olympiakos at Panthrakikos below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]