Arsenal starlet Gedion Zelalem Tweets he will be out for 6-8 weeks
- September 10, 2013
Out for 6-8 weeks , Will try to use that to my benefit and get stronger #Positives
— Gedion Zelalem (@Gedion34) September 10, 2013
After a stunning pre-season, where for many he announced himself to Gooners globally, Gedion Zelalem has Tweeted this Tuesday afternoon that he could be will be sidelined for up to two months.
Zelalem had been included in Arsenal’s Champions League and Premier League squads and appeared to be close to first team appearances under Arsene Wenger this season.
The arrival of Mesut Ozil had perhaps seen Zelalem move down the pecking order but he could well have made a start in the Capital One Cup for Arsenal this season as well as being a more than useful player to bring on from the bench.
Highlights of Gedion Zelalem’s pre-season are below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...