Arsenal starlet Gedion Zelalem Tweets he will be out for 6-8 weeks
Out for 6-8 weeks , Will try to use that to my benefit and get stronger #Positives
— Gedion Zelalem (@Gedion34) September 10, 2013
After a stunning pre-season, where for many he announced himself to Gooners globally, Gedion Zelalem has Tweeted this Tuesday afternoon that he could be will be sidelined for up to two months.
Zelalem had been included in Arsenal’s Champions League and Premier League squads and appeared to be close to first team appearances under Arsene Wenger this season.
The arrival of Mesut Ozil had perhaps seen Zelalem move down the pecking order but he could well have made a start in the Capital One Cup for Arsenal this season as well as being a more than useful player to bring on from the bench.
Highlights of Gedion Zelalem’s pre-season are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil feeds a tiger in Dubai, animal paws him in his private parts (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka reveals details of his Arsenal contract & how Arsene Wenger made the deal happe...May 25th, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal closing in on a striker, suggestions it’s Leicester’s Jamie VardyMay 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25th, 2016
- Arsenal youngster Gedion Zelalem bags backheel assist for Rangers (Official video)January 11th, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (Video)August 30th, 2015
- The best goals scored by Arsenal U19s as they won the Durban International Tournament (video)August 12th, 2015
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)July 29th, 2015