Arsenal starlet Gedion Zelalem Tweets he will be out for 6-8 weeks
Out for 6-8 weeks , Will try to use that to my benefit and get stronger #Positives
— Gedion Zelalem (@Gedion34) September 10, 2013
After a stunning pre-season, where for many he announced himself to Gooners globally, Gedion Zelalem has Tweeted this Tuesday afternoon that he could be will be sidelined for up to two months.
Zelalem had been included in Arsenal’s Champions League and Premier League squads and appeared to be close to first team appearances under Arsene Wenger this season.
The arrival of Mesut Ozil had perhaps seen Zelalem move down the pecking order but he could well have made a start in the Capital One Cup for Arsenal this season as well as being a more than useful player to bring on from the bench.
Highlights of Gedion Zelalem’s pre-season are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Details of when Arsenal tried to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [El Confidencial]September 27, 2016
- Hilarious: James Corden becomes Arsenal’s manager for one day (Video)September 27, 2016
- Arsenal v Basel: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal youngster Gedion Zelalem bags backheel assist for Rangers (Official video)January 11, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (Video)August 30, 2015
- The best goals scored by Arsenal U19s as they won the Durban International Tournament (video)August 12, 2015
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)July 29, 2015