- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal starlet Gedion Zelalem Tweets he will be out for 6-8 weeks
- Updated: September 10, 2013
Out for 6-8 weeks , Will try to use that to my benefit and get stronger #Positives
— Gedion Zelalem (@Gedion34) September 10, 2013
After a stunning pre-season, where for many he announced himself to Gooners globally, Gedion Zelalem has Tweeted this Tuesday afternoon that he could be will be sidelined for up to two months.
Zelalem had been included in Arsenal’s Champions League and Premier League squads and appeared to be close to first team appearances under Arsene Wenger this season.
The arrival of Mesut Ozil had perhaps seen Zelalem move down the pecking order but he could well have made a start in the Capital One Cup for Arsenal this season as well as being a more than useful player to bring on from the bench.
Highlights of Gedion Zelalem’s pre-season are below.