- Pep Guardiola’s sarcastic applause to his medical staff after Benatia injury [Video]
- Manchester United keeper David De Gea has said ‘Yes’ to Real Madrid [Jugones]
- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
Arsenal starlet Gedion Zelalem Tweets he will be out for 6-8 weeks
- September 10, 2013
Out for 6-8 weeks , Will try to use that to my benefit and get stronger #Positives
— Gedion Zelalem (@Gedion34) September 10, 2013
After a stunning pre-season, where for many he announced himself to Gooners globally, Gedion Zelalem has Tweeted this Tuesday afternoon that he could be will be sidelined for up to two months.
Zelalem had been included in Arsenal’s Champions League and Premier League squads and appeared to be close to first team appearances under Arsene Wenger this season.
The arrival of Mesut Ozil had perhaps seen Zelalem move down the pecking order but he could well have made a start in the Capital One Cup for Arsenal this season as well as being a more than useful player to bring on from the bench.
Highlights of Gedion Zelalem’s pre-season are below.