- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal sicknote Abou Diaby makes an impressive Gunners return against West Brom U21s
- Updated: January 11, 2013
“I thought he [Diaby] did well. He was arguably the pick of the senior players that came in. I thought him and Jenkinson both applied themselves really well. Diaby came into the game and started to develop his all-round game. He got on the ball and controlled the game. He can slow the tempo down or speed it up. I thought he was very good. Hopefully he’s come through the game well.” - Arsenal Under-21s boss Terry Burton.
The Gunners received a shot in the arm this week when towering French midfielder Abou Diaby made his latest return to fitness in his injury-stricken career.
Diaby is undoubtedly a major talent on Arsene Wenger’s roster who started the season as a key cog in the Arsenal midfielder. However, after playing six matches at the beginning of the season Diaby, 26, was hauled off during Arsenal’s 2-1 defeat to Chelsea on September 29 with a thigh strain.
Diaby’s latest attempt to prove that he is not made of glass came in the 1-1 draw with the Baggies.
Diaby completed 65 minutes of the match, and during that time the Frenchman had been Arsenal’s star performer. The midfielder was involved in the move the lead to Andre Santos’ equaliser for the Gunners on the stroke of halftime, while in the 52nd minute Diaby showed his talents with a surging run that almost lead to another Arsenal goal.
Highlights of the Under-21s match between Arsenal and West Brom can be seen below.