- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal set to activate €4m buy-back clause for Real Sociedad striker Carlos Vela [Vozpopuli]
- Updated: May 14, 2014
A Spanish media outlet that few have heard of, Vozpopuli, are sparking waves on Wednesday reporting that Arsenal are set to activate €4m buy-back clause for Real Sociedad striker Carlos Vela.
The Mexican, who will miss this summer’s World Cup after falling out with El Tri management back in 2010, left the Emirates in summer 2011 for €3m after struggling for opportunities under Arsene Wenger.
Vela, 25, has since prospered in La Liga scoring 44 goals in his past three seasons, and now the Gunners are set to activate a €4m buy-back clause they included as an option in the original sale to Real Sociedad. Vozpopuli say Vela will return to the Gunners this summer.
The Spanish news agency also claim that Vela’s agent has spoken to Arsenal about his client’s return, and all is in order.
Arseblog has commented on the story, saying:
As always Arseblog News suggests the above be taken with a pinch of salt. That the clause in his contract not only exists but is public knowledge means it was only a matter of time before someone decided to run a story about a return to Arsenal. Cheap hits always whet the editor’s appetite…not here though. *cough*
Of course, there are good reasons to buy Vela. He’s a striker – we need one of those – and he’s currently available below market value.