Arsenal ready to move for 19 year old Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles [Mirror]
- January 12, 2014
Arsenal fans are hoping manager Arsene Wenger makes one or two important additions in the January transfer window to maintain their title hopes.
With only three centre back in the squad, Wenger is looking to bring in a young Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles, according to tomorrow’s Mirror.
In January 2011, When he was only 17, Arsenal had a £5m bid rejected.
The Gunners have maintained their interest and are preparing to table another bid for the highly rated youngster.
Lascelles gives an interview below, following a defeat by Yeovil Town.
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Watch Petr Cech’s individual highlights for Arsenal v Chelsea in the Community Sh...
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi