Arsenal prepare £37m bid for Schalke wonderkid Julian Draxler [Daily Mail]
- January 14, 2014
In recent days speculation has grown regarding the possible move of Schalke’s Julian Draxler to Arsenal.
With an already very German influence at the club, Arsene Wenger has earmarked 20 year old Draxler as his main January target.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Mail, Arsenal are ready to splash out £37m on the young German, describing him as the ‘next Robin Van Persie.
Julian Draxler reportedly has a release clause in his contract of around £37m and is supposedly open to a move to Arsenal.
Following the Mesut Ozil signing on transfer deadline day, could the Gunners spend over £80m on Germans within 5 months?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]