Arsenal prepare £37m bid for Schalke wonderkid Julian Draxler [Daily Mail]
In recent days speculation has grown regarding the possible move of Schalke’s Julian Draxler to Arsenal.
With an already very German influence at the club, Arsene Wenger has earmarked 20 year old Draxler as his main January target.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Mail, Arsenal are ready to splash out £37m on the young German, describing him as the ‘next Robin Van Persie.
Julian Draxler reportedly has a release clause in his contract of around £37m and is supposedly open to a move to Arsenal.
Following the Mesut Ozil signing on transfer deadline day, could the Gunners spend over £80m on Germans within 5 months?
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Hilarious: Dutch prankster successfully sneaks into Schalke training session (Video)
- Liverpool had €15m big rejected by Schalke for Leroy Sané; Still pursuing him [BILD]
- Julian Draxler gives his reason for leaving Schalke; Arsenal fans will be relieved they...
- Wolfsburg confirm signing of Julian Draxler from Schalke