Arsenal prepare £37m bid for Schalke wonderkid Julian Draxler [Daily Mail]
- January 14, 2014
In recent days speculation has grown regarding the possible move of Schalke’s Julian Draxler to Arsenal.
With an already very German influence at the club, Arsene Wenger has earmarked 20 year old Draxler as his main January target.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Mail, Arsenal are ready to splash out £37m on the young German, describing him as the ‘next Robin Van Persie.
Julian Draxler reportedly has a release clause in his contract of around £37m and is supposedly open to a move to Arsenal.
Following the Mesut Ozil signing on transfer deadline day, could the Gunners spend over £80m on Germans within 5 months?
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi