Arsenal prepare £37m bid for Schalke wonderkid Julian Draxler [Daily Mail]
In recent days speculation has grown regarding the possible move of Schalke’s Julian Draxler to Arsenal.
With an already very German influence at the club, Arsene Wenger has earmarked 20 year old Draxler as his main January target.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Mail, Arsenal are ready to splash out £37m on the young German, describing him as the ‘next Robin Van Persie.
Julian Draxler reportedly has a release clause in his contract of around £37m and is supposedly open to a move to Arsenal.
Following the Mesut Ozil signing on transfer deadline day, could the Gunners spend over £80m on Germans within 5 months?
Watch Live Stream
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Must read: Kim Kallstrom brilliantly recounts his time at ArsenalJuly 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016
- Bayern’s Rummenigge accuses Man City target Leroy Sane of being money driven (Video)July 21, 2016
- Man City set to land Leroy Sané after Schalke director confirms transfer requestJuly 19, 2016
- Bayern Munich may gazump Man City for Leroy Sane [Bild]July 18, 2016
- Man City have agreed the deal to sign Schalke’s Leroy Sane [Bild]July 14, 2016