Arsenal prepare £37m bid for Schalke wonderkid Julian Draxler [Daily Mail]
In recent days speculation has grown regarding the possible move of Schalke’s Julian Draxler to Arsenal.
With an already very German influence at the club, Arsene Wenger has earmarked 20 year old Draxler as his main January target.
According to tomorrow’s Daily Mail, Arsenal are ready to splash out £37m on the young German, describing him as the ‘next Robin Van Persie.
Julian Draxler reportedly has a release clause in his contract of around £37m and is supposedly open to a move to Arsenal.
Following the Mesut Ozil signing on transfer deadline day, could the Gunners spend over £80m on Germans within 5 months?
Watch Live Stream
- The 10 most Tweeted about transfers in the summer window ft. Man United & ArsenalAugust 31, 2016
- Arsenal’s Wenger spends deadline day in Switzerland, Tottenham’s Pochettino is in SpainAugust 31, 2016
- Looks like Arsenal’s Jack Wilshere is heading to Italy [David Ornstein, BBC]August 31, 2016
- Mesut Ozil posts brilliant video after Arsenal sign Shkodran MustafiAugust 31, 2016
- Tottenham may make a £38 million move for Schalke’s Max Meyer [Bild]August 31, 2016
- There’s a good chance Schalke will sign Chelsea’s Kurt Zouma on loan [Di Marzio]August 28, 2016
- Schalke agree loan deal with Spurs for Nabil Bentaleb [L’Equipe]August 23, 2016
- Done Deal: Man City sign Leroy Sane from Schalke (Official Video)August 2, 2016