Arsenal & Olympiakos reach agreement for €11m Kostas Manolas transfer, medical completed [Sport 24]
- August 18, 2014
Arsenal’s interest in Olympiakos defender Kostas Manolas was first mooted a couple of weeks ago, though it looked like a spanner was thrown in the works when Juventus were also reported to be interested.
But it now looks like the Gunners have beaten the Italian champions to Kostas, and his transfer to London is imminent.
Olympiakos fan Michael Kantaris has tweeted news from Greek paper Sport 24, relaying that the paper is reporting an agreement between Arsenal and the Athens club for an €11m transfer.
The Independent, meanwhile, are reporting that Kostas has completed his Arsenal medical this morning.
After selling Thomas Verlaelen to Barcelona, Wenger has been in the market for defensive reinforcements, to add to his signing of Calum Chambers.
Arsenal & Olympiacos have found an agreement of €11 million for Kostas Manolas, he will be earning around €1.5 million a year. (@sport24)
— Michael Kantaris (@grkmikey95) August 18, 2014
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal fans (incl. Piers Morgan) mock Robin van Persie on Twitter ahead of Fenerbahçe ...
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi