Arsenal & Olympiakos reach agreement for €11m Kostas Manolas transfer, medical completed [Sport 24]
Arsenal’s interest in Olympiakos defender Kostas Manolas was first mooted a couple of weeks ago, though it looked like a spanner was thrown in the works when Juventus were also reported to be interested.
But it now looks like the Gunners have beaten the Italian champions to Kostas, and his transfer to London is imminent.
Olympiakos fan Michael Kantaris has tweeted news from Greek paper Sport 24, relaying that the paper is reporting an agreement between Arsenal and the Athens club for an €11m transfer.
The Independent, meanwhile, are reporting that Kostas has completed his Arsenal medical this morning.
After selling Thomas Verlaelen to Barcelona, Wenger has been in the market for defensive reinforcements, to add to his signing of Calum Chambers.
Arsenal & Olympiacos have found an agreement of €11 million for Kostas Manolas, he will be earning around €1.5 million a year. (@sport24)
— Michael Kantaris (@grkmikey95) August 18, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech discusses his brush with death 10 years agoOctober 28, 2016
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea finally get Marko Marin off their books [Sport1]August 22, 2016
- Jason Bourne-esque: Details reveal how Alan Pulido escaped his kidnappers in MexicoMay 31, 2016
- Olympiakos star Alan Pulido rescued 24 hours after being kidnapped in Mexico (Video)May 30, 2016
- Olympiakos striker Alan Pulido has been kidnapped in MexicoMay 29, 2016