Arsenal miss out again! Josip Drmic is leaving Nurnberg to join Bayer Leverkusen for €6 million [Bild]
- May 7, 2014
Another rumoured Arsenal target is set to fall by the wayside.
For several months now, reports have been flying about that Arsenal were closing in on Nurnberg striker Josip Drmic.
Back in April, Lothar Matthaus unequivocally blabbered that Josip Drmic will be joining Arsene Wenger’s team this summer, saying “You will see Drmic will go to Arsenal for 8 million – I was right before and I’ll be right again.”
Now, it seems, Matthaus has been proven completely wrong.
Bild are today reporting that Josip Drmic is leaving Nurnberg to join Bayer Leverkusen for €6 million.
Drmic is a 21-year-old Swiss striker who has been banging in the goals for Nurnberg this season. Overall, the striker has scored 19 goals in 36 games in all competitions this season.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi