- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Arsenal meet Valencia to discuss keeper Vicente Guaita, fail to make an offer [Cadena Ser]
Will Arsenal sign a goalkeeper during their late transfer window rush?
In the last couple of days, the likes of Julio Cesar and Iker Casillas have been suggested but it appears that the only club Arsenal have discussed a custodian with is Valencia.
Spanish radio station Cadena Ser report on Wednesday that Dick Law, Arsenal’s contract negotiator, met with Valencia on Tuesday but failed to come to an agreement over Vicente Guaita.
Arsenal reportedly baulked at the 30 million euro release clause in Guaita’s contract despite the fact the 26-year-old is eager to leave Valencia for first team opportunities.
Diego Alves started for Valencia against Malaga on Sunday and Guaita is now eager to play regularly elsewhere.
But, Arsenal have not made an offer and Guaita is waiting to see whether he can dislodge Alves in the coming weeks before the transfer window slams shut.
Another Spanish website, Superdeporte, suggest Arsenal did make a bid of around 10 million euros that was immediately rejected by Valencia.
- Updated: August 21, 2013