Arsenal & Manchester United are two of 4 clubs attempting to sign Kaka [AS]
- August 31, 2013
Would the signing of Kaka placate angry Arsenal and Manchester United fans desperate for some action in the summer transfer window?
Spanish newspaper AS reports on Saturday that four clubs have made a move for Kaka: Arsenal, Manchester United AC Milan and another, as of yet unknown Italian side.
Kaka announced his intention to leave Real Madrid at the end of last week and since then Manchester United and Arsenal have made their interest known to the player, according to widespread reports in Spain.
AS add that Kaka is keen to return to AC Milan due to his emotional ties with the club but the Rossoneri may be unable to match the personal terms on offer in the Premier League.
Both Manchester United and Arsenal are looking for a marquee signing in the latter stages of the summer transfer window.
And, Manchester United attempted to sign Kaka last summer before the move was stopped by the then Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, according to AS.
Kaka is reportedly looking to earn 10 million euros at his next club. AC Milan can offer around 5 million euros.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...