Arsenal & Manchester United are two of 4 clubs attempting to sign Kaka [AS]
- August 31, 2013
Would the signing of Kaka placate angry Arsenal and Manchester United fans desperate for some action in the summer transfer window?
Spanish newspaper AS reports on Saturday that four clubs have made a move for Kaka: Arsenal, Manchester United AC Milan and another, as of yet unknown Italian side.
Kaka announced his intention to leave Real Madrid at the end of last week and since then Manchester United and Arsenal have made their interest known to the player, according to widespread reports in Spain.
AS add that Kaka is keen to return to AC Milan due to his emotional ties with the club but the Rossoneri may be unable to match the personal terms on offer in the Premier League.
Both Manchester United and Arsenal are looking for a marquee signing in the latter stages of the summer transfer window.
And, Manchester United attempted to sign Kaka last summer before the move was stopped by the then Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, according to AS.
Kaka is reportedly looking to earn 10 million euros at his next club. AC Milan can offer around 5 million euros.
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...