- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
- Man United & Liverpool’s hopes to sign Memphis Depay complicated as Pep Guardiola reveals his hand
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus now faces a criminal record for driving without a licence [Bild]
- A defender in Sweden headbutts the crossbar after conceding a goal [Videos]
- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
Arsenal & Manchester United are two of 4 clubs attempting to sign Kaka [AS]
- August 31, 2013
Would the signing of Kaka placate angry Arsenal and Manchester United fans desperate for some action in the summer transfer window?
Spanish newspaper AS reports on Saturday that four clubs have made a move for Kaka: Arsenal, Manchester United AC Milan and another, as of yet unknown Italian side.
Kaka announced his intention to leave Real Madrid at the end of last week and since then Manchester United and Arsenal have made their interest known to the player, according to widespread reports in Spain.
AS add that Kaka is keen to return to AC Milan due to his emotional ties with the club but the Rossoneri may be unable to match the personal terms on offer in the Premier League.
Both Manchester United and Arsenal are looking for a marquee signing in the latter stages of the summer transfer window.
And, Manchester United attempted to sign Kaka last summer before the move was stopped by the then Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, according to AS.
Kaka is reportedly looking to earn 10 million euros at his next club. AC Milan can offer around 5 million euros.