- Luke Shaw is in Man United squad for Spurs trip [Ashley Young Instagram picture]
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (nice trunks!) kicks a ball into a basketball net at a pool [Instagram]
- 101 Special Offer! Back West Ham at a whopping 6/1 to beat Arsenal!!!!!!
- Lazio want to swap Ogenyi Onazi for Liverpool’s Fabio Borini [Tutto Mercato Web]
- Manchester City offer Atletico Madrid €42m for Mario Mandzukic [Cope]
Arsenal & Manchester United are two of 4 clubs attempting to sign Kaka [AS]
Would the signing of Kaka placate angry Arsenal and Manchester United fans desperate for some action in the summer transfer window?
Spanish newspaper AS reports on Saturday that four clubs have made a move for Kaka: Arsenal, Manchester United AC Milan and another, as of yet unknown Italian side.
Kaka announced his intention to leave Real Madrid at the end of last week and since then Manchester United and Arsenal have made their interest known to the player, according to widespread reports in Spain.
AS add that Kaka is keen to return to AC Milan due to his emotional ties with the club but the Rossoneri may be unable to match the personal terms on offer in the Premier League.
Both Manchester United and Arsenal are looking for a marquee signing in the latter stages of the summer transfer window.
And, Manchester United attempted to sign Kaka last summer before the move was stopped by the then Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, according to AS.
Kaka is reportedly looking to earn 10 million euros at his next club. AC Milan can offer around 5 million euros.
- Updated: August 31, 2013