Arsenal & Manchester United are two of 4 clubs attempting to sign Kaka [AS]
- August 31, 2013
Would the signing of Kaka placate angry Arsenal and Manchester United fans desperate for some action in the summer transfer window?
Spanish newspaper AS reports on Saturday that four clubs have made a move for Kaka: Arsenal, Manchester United AC Milan and another, as of yet unknown Italian side.
Kaka announced his intention to leave Real Madrid at the end of last week and since then Manchester United and Arsenal have made their interest known to the player, according to widespread reports in Spain.
AS add that Kaka is keen to return to AC Milan due to his emotional ties with the club but the Rossoneri may be unable to match the personal terms on offer in the Premier League.
Both Manchester United and Arsenal are looking for a marquee signing in the latter stages of the summer transfer window.
And, Manchester United attempted to sign Kaka last summer before the move was stopped by the then Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, according to AS.
Kaka is reportedly looking to earn 10 million euros at his next club. AC Milan can offer around 5 million euros.
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi