- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger talks Mesut Ozil & Aaron Ramsey injures; Kim Kallstrom is fit [Video]
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger now has two trophies to focus on after their Champions League exit at Bayern Munich.
However, record signing Mesut Ozil picked up an injury in Munich and will be sidelined for 3-6 weeks.
Following a brilliant first half of the season, Aaron Ramsey was hoping to return against Spurs but Wenger ruled him out for another two weeks after an injury setback.
The Arsenal manager told the press that the club will carry out an investigation into why so many players are getting injured.
Kim Kallstrom has been passed fit and will be in the squad for the North London derby against Tottenham on Sunday.
- Updated: March 14, 2014