Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger talks Mesut Ozil & Aaron Ramsey injures; Kim Kallstrom is fit [Video]
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger now has two trophies to focus on after their Champions League exit at Bayern Munich.
However, record signing Mesut Ozil picked up an injury in Munich and will be sidelined for 3-6 weeks.
Following a brilliant first half of the season, Aaron Ramsey was hoping to return against Spurs but Wenger ruled him out for another two weeks after an injury setback.
The Arsenal manager told the press that the club will carry out an investigation into why so many players are getting injured.
Kim Kallstrom has been passed fit and will be in the squad for the North London derby against Tottenham on Sunday.
Watch Live Stream
- Injured Arsenal duo return to training ahead of Champions League match (Video)October 18, 2016
- Arsenal pull off hilarious Scuba Dive celebration v Man United on FIFA 17 (Video)October 7, 2016
- Bad news for Arsenal’s Aaron RamseySeptember 29, 2016
- Bad news for Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey [Standard]September 22, 2016
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech discusses his brush with death 10 years agoOctober 28, 2016
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives injury updates, worrying Theo Walcott newsOctober 28, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016