- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers tries his luck on Mastermind [Parody Video]
- Falcao squeezes Marouane Fellaini’s afro as Juan Mata posts that United’s Spanish-speaking contingent are ready for Hull
- Arsenal on verge of signing 15-year-old Real Madrid starlet Gorka Zabarte Moreno [Marca]
- Bayern midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger’s return from injury against Hoffenheim [Bundesliga Video]
- How’s my driving? Sergio Busquets startles Barcelona teammates Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique [Video]
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger talks Mesut Ozil & Aaron Ramsey injures; Kim Kallstrom is fit [Video]
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger now has two trophies to focus on after their Champions League exit at Bayern Munich.
However, record signing Mesut Ozil picked up an injury in Munich and will be sidelined for 3-6 weeks.
Following a brilliant first half of the season, Aaron Ramsey was hoping to return against Spurs but Wenger ruled him out for another two weeks after an injury setback.
The Arsenal manager told the press that the club will carry out an investigation into why so many players are getting injured.
Kim Kallstrom has been passed fit and will be in the squad for the North London derby against Tottenham on Sunday.
- Updated: March 14, 2014