Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking Barcelona’s 18-year old starlet Munir El Haddadi [Mirror]
- January 17, 2014
Arsene Wenger may be on to another Cesc Fabregas.
Having famously snared Cesc away from La Masia in 2003 aged 18, Wenger is now believed to have his eye on another Barcelona starlet, Munir El Haddadi, a similar age as Cesc was on his move to London (16).
The Mirror claim the Arsenal manager is monitoring El Haddadi closely, who has yet to be tied down to a long term deal by Barça; while PSG an Bayern are also believe to be interested.
Of Moroccan origin, El Haddadi has represented Spain at youth level, and is a deadly quick striker/winger over a short distance.
While El Haddadi could hardly be expected to provide the immediate striking cover Arsenal are looking for, he could be a serious long-term prospect for Wenger to mould into one his next big players.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi