Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking Barcelona’s 18-year old starlet Munir El Haddadi [Mirror]
Arsene Wenger may be on to another Cesc Fabregas.
Having famously snared Cesc away from La Masia in 2003 aged 18, Wenger is now believed to have his eye on another Barcelona starlet, Munir El Haddadi, a similar age as Cesc was on his move to London (16).
The Mirror claim the Arsenal manager is monitoring El Haddadi closely, who has yet to be tied down to a long term deal by Barça; while PSG an Bayern are also believe to be interested.
Of Moroccan origin, El Haddadi has represented Spain at youth level, and is a deadly quick striker/winger over a short distance.
While El Haddadi could hardly be expected to provide the immediate striking cover Arsenal are looking for, he could be a serious long-term prospect for Wenger to mould into one his next big players.
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Did violent Valencia tactics make Andres Iniesta’s injury inevitable? (Video)October 24, 2016
- Andres Iniesta’s injury timetable sees him miss 12 Barcelona fixtures, including ClasicoOctober 23, 2016
- Neymar loses a court case regarding the birth of his son Davi Lucca [Noticias24]October 23, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016