- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
- Jose Mourinho pre Stoke v Chelsea: We play much better football this season!
- The Top 10 Youngsters in World Football 2014 [Video]
- Lionel Messi’s insanely brilliant control for 2nd goal v Cordoba [GIF + video]
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking Barcelona’s 18-year old starlet Munir El Haddadi [Mirror]
Arsene Wenger may be on to another Cesc Fabregas.
Having famously snared Cesc away from La Masia in 2003 aged 18, Wenger is now believed to have his eye on another Barcelona starlet, Munir El Haddadi, a similar age as Cesc was on his move to London (16).
The Mirror claim the Arsenal manager is monitoring El Haddadi closely, who has yet to be tied down to a long term deal by Barça; while PSG an Bayern are also believe to be interested.
Of Moroccan origin, El Haddadi has represented Spain at youth level, and is a deadly quick striker/winger over a short distance.
While El Haddadi could hardly be expected to provide the immediate striking cover Arsenal are looking for, he could be a serious long-term prospect for Wenger to mould into one his next big players.
- Updated: January 17, 2014