Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking Barcelona’s 18-year old starlet Munir El Haddadi [Mirror]
- January 17, 2014
Arsene Wenger may be on to another Cesc Fabregas.
Having famously snared Cesc away from La Masia in 2003 aged 18, Wenger is now believed to have his eye on another Barcelona starlet, Munir El Haddadi, a similar age as Cesc was on his move to London (16).
The Mirror claim the Arsenal manager is monitoring El Haddadi closely, who has yet to be tied down to a long term deal by Barça; while PSG an Bayern are also believe to be interested.
Of Moroccan origin, El Haddadi has represented Spain at youth level, and is a deadly quick striker/winger over a short distance.
While El Haddadi could hardly be expected to provide the immediate striking cover Arsenal are looking for, he could be a serious long-term prospect for Wenger to mould into one his next big players.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...