Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking Barcelona’s 18-year old starlet Munir El Haddadi [Mirror]
Arsene Wenger may be on to another Cesc Fabregas.
Having famously snared Cesc away from La Masia in 2003 aged 18, Wenger is now believed to have his eye on another Barcelona starlet, Munir El Haddadi, a similar age as Cesc was on his move to London (16).
The Mirror claim the Arsenal manager is monitoring El Haddadi closely, who has yet to be tied down to a long term deal by Barça; while PSG an Bayern are also believe to be interested.
Of Moroccan origin, El Haddadi has represented Spain at youth level, and is a deadly quick striker/winger over a short distance.
While El Haddadi could hardly be expected to provide the immediate striking cover Arsenal are looking for, he could be a serious long-term prospect for Wenger to mould into one his next big players.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal Top Group A after big win in Basel – Here’s who they could face in the next roundDecember 6, 2016
- Arsenal fans celebrate as the Gunners finally finish 1st in their Champions League group [Tweets]December 6, 2016
- Arsenal’s Lucas Perez equals Spurs’ competition total with hat-trick in 1st UCL start [Tweets]December 6, 2016
- Arsenal striker Lucas Perez on fire v Basel. Or is he? [Tweets]December 6, 2016
- Too far? Jordi Alba faces backlash for trolling Mateo Kovacic during El ClasicoDecember 6, 2016
- Xavi Hernandez explains why Cristiano Ronaldo probably did nothing wrong over tax scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Liverpool set for a Champions League return at BarcelonaDecember 5, 2016
- Barca legend Xavi talks about Cristiano Ronaldo’s financial problems [Rac1]December 5, 2016