Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking Barcelona’s 18-year old starlet Munir El Haddadi [Mirror]
Arsene Wenger may be on to another Cesc Fabregas.
Having famously snared Cesc away from La Masia in 2003 aged 18, Wenger is now believed to have his eye on another Barcelona starlet, Munir El Haddadi, a similar age as Cesc was on his move to London (16).
The Mirror claim the Arsenal manager is monitoring El Haddadi closely, who has yet to be tied down to a long term deal by Barça; while PSG an Bayern are also believe to be interested.
Of Moroccan origin, El Haddadi has represented Spain at youth level, and is a deadly quick striker/winger over a short distance.
While El Haddadi could hardly be expected to provide the immediate striking cover Arsenal are looking for, he could be a serious long-term prospect for Wenger to mould into one his next big players.
Watch Live Stream
- Gooners think Mesut Ozil is the best midfielder in the world (Videos)September 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016
- Alex Iwobi not sure how he won MOTM award after Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0September 25, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes with Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- No Messi, No problem: Neymar at the double as Barcelona hit 5 at Sporting (Official video)September 25, 2016
- Awesome: Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan (Video)September 24, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- Douglas was one of Barcelona’s most expensive ever players per minutes playedSeptember 23, 2016