Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is tracking Barcelona’s 18-year old starlet Munir El Haddadi [Mirror]
Arsene Wenger may be on to another Cesc Fabregas.
Having famously snared Cesc away from La Masia in 2003 aged 18, Wenger is now believed to have his eye on another Barcelona starlet, Munir El Haddadi, a similar age as Cesc was on his move to London (16).
The Mirror claim the Arsenal manager is monitoring El Haddadi closely, who has yet to be tied down to a long term deal by Barça; while PSG an Bayern are also believe to be interested.
Of Moroccan origin, El Haddadi has represented Spain at youth level, and is a deadly quick striker/winger over a short distance.
While El Haddadi could hardly be expected to provide the immediate striking cover Arsenal are looking for, he could be a serious long-term prospect for Wenger to mould into one his next big players.
Watch Live Stream
- BBC confirm Arsenal’s move to sign Lucas Perez ahead of EvertonAugust 25, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV on signing Lucas Perez & claims Shkodran Mustafi deal may happen (Video)August 25, 2016
- Stat comparisons between Arsenal target Lucas Perez & Atletico’s Antoine GriezmannAugust 25, 2016
- The new Champions League ball features hand written messages from Mesut Ozil & Gareth BaleAugust 25, 2016
- Leo Messi wins UEFA’s goal of the season for his golazo v Roma (Official Video)August 25, 2016
- Watch Jasper Cillessen’s first interview after his move from Ajax to Barcelona (Video)August 25, 2016
- Barça might have second thoughts about Cillessen after Ajax’s Champions League debacle….August 24, 2016
- Savage: Barcelona star Gerard Pique makes fun of Arsenal on TwitterAugust 24, 2016