Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claims Mesut Ozil is not over the Bayern penalty miss [Video]
- February 21, 2014
In Arsene Wenger’s Friday press conference ahead of Arsenal v Sunderland, he was asked about star player Mesut Ozil.
With the scores at 0-0, the German record signing had a penalty saved in Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich.
When asked about Ozil, Wenger was clear that the German playmaker was yet to recover from his penalty miss.
Arsene Wenger spoke of how Dennis Bergkamp reacted to his penalty miss in 1999.
- Unconfirmed: Karim Benzema will join Arsenal on a 4-year contract worth €9m a season
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi