Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claims Mesut Ozil is not over the Bayern penalty miss [Video]
- February 21, 2014
In Arsene Wenger’s Friday press conference ahead of Arsenal v Sunderland, he was asked about star player Mesut Ozil.
With the scores at 0-0, the German record signing had a penalty saved in Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich.
When asked about Ozil, Wenger was clear that the German playmaker was yet to recover from his penalty miss.
Arsene Wenger spoke of how Dennis Bergkamp reacted to his penalty miss in 1999.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi