Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claims Jack Wilshere is ‘very down’ after new injury lay-off [Video]
Arsenal star Jack Wilshere was hit by injury once again this week, diagnosed with a broken foot after a challenge by Daniel Agger.
Wilshere stayed on despite the injury, playing a role in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claimed the young midfielder is very down.
Wilshere’s World Cup hopes are now touch and go with the injury likely to keep him out for the rest of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Giroud returns to the bench: Arsenal v Reading [Team Sheets]October 25, 2016
- Arsenal v Reading: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez posts gym video on Instagram, out of Arsenal v ReadingOctober 25, 2016
- Adama Traore’s sprint v Arsenal did not break a Premier League recordOctober 25, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere speaks after finally playing 90 minutes for Bournemouth (Video)October 22, 2016
- Eureka: Jack Wilshere plays 90 minutes of football for Bournemouth v Spurs [Tweets]October 22, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere (Bournemouth) tops table for Premier League passing accuracyOctober 21, 2016