Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claims Jack Wilshere is ‘very down’ after new injury lay-off [Video]
Arsenal star Jack Wilshere was hit by injury once again this week, diagnosed with a broken foot after a challenge by Daniel Agger.
Wilshere stayed on despite the injury, playing a role in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claimed the young midfielder is very down.
Wilshere’s World Cup hopes are now touch and go with the injury likely to keep him out for the rest of the season.
- Robin van Persie praises Arsenal legend for making him mentally strong (Quotes)
- Mathieu Debuchy tipped to leave Arsenal in move to Serie A [Corriere dello Sport]
- Arsenal & Spurs target Adrien Rabiot set for January Ligue 1 exit [L’Equipe]
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker reveals all about his upbringing & life in Germany...
- Arsenal set for transfer swoop of Ajax wonderkid Riechedly Bazoer (video)
- Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce launches outspoken attack on Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger
- Man United target William Carvalho issues come-and-get-me plea to Arsenal
- Arsene Wenger reflects on Man United win, and tactical plan to beat ‘unbeatable...
- Wojciech Szczesny celebrates Arsenal win at Spurs on Instagram, tags Jack Wilshere
- Jack Wilshere is out for 3 months, Arsenal will face Zagreb without Aaron Ramsey &...
- Arsenal fans despair at reports that Jack Wilshere could be out until 2016 (Best Tweets)
- Alexis Sanchez should be back for Arsenal in 10 days, Jack Wilshere’s injury was ...