Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger claims Jack Wilshere is ‘very down’ after new injury lay-off [Video]
Arsenal star Jack Wilshere was hit by injury once again this week, diagnosed with a broken foot after a challenge by Daniel Agger.
Wilshere stayed on despite the injury, playing a role in England’s 1-0 friendly win over Denmark.
In his Friday press conference, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger claimed the young midfielder is very down.
Wilshere’s World Cup hopes are now touch and go with the injury likely to keep him out for the rest of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott sounds like Conor McGregor, reveals secret to his resurgence (Video)September 27, 2016
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger Trolls Chelsea & Cesc Fabregas with amusing song (442oons video)September 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016
- Jack Wilshere badly struggles on full Bournemouth debut v Manchester City [Tweets]September 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger calls Jack Wilshere ‘world class’ and states his hopes for the midfielder (Video)September 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger didn’t want Jack Wilshere to join Bournemouth [Sun]September 4, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV regulars talk transfer window and legends (Video)September 3, 2016