- 4 Ivorian airport workers got fired after Gervinho tried smuggling a girl on a private jet to Rome
- Geoff Shreeves chats with Jim Carrey & Jeff Daniels pre Arsenal 1 – Man United 2 [video]
- David Moyes split his trousers during his 1st game at Real Sociedad [Pictures]
- Tottenham confirm special relationship with Real Madrid is now over
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Predicted line-ups, preview & betting tips
Arsenal, Man United & Spurs target Alvaro Morata looks set for move to Juventus [Tutto Sport]
He may be a target for a whole host of top English clubs but Alvaro Morata looks set to snub them all in favour of a move to Juventus, according to Italian news site Tutto Sport.
The Real Madrid striker is almost certainly leaving the Bernabeu this summer in search for some regular game time and Juventus are leading the race for his signature.
The fee is currently undisclosed but Juventus are confident of getting the striker for a decent price considering his contract only has one year left on it.
If he opts for Juve then Morata will receive €10.5 million over a 5 year contract.
- Updated: June 9, 2014