- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
- PSG want to sign Adnan Januzaj on 6 month loan from Manchester United [Le Parisien]
- West Ham release awesome Christmas video poem celebrating 2014 success [Video]
Arsenal, Man United & Spurs target Alvaro Morata looks set for move to Juventus [Tutto Sport]
He may be a target for a whole host of top English clubs but Alvaro Morata looks set to snub them all in favour of a move to Juventus, according to Italian news site Tutto Sport.
The Real Madrid striker is almost certainly leaving the Bernabeu this summer in search for some regular game time and Juventus are leading the race for his signature.
The fee is currently undisclosed but Juventus are confident of getting the striker for a decent price considering his contract only has one year left on it.
If he opts for Juve then Morata will receive €10.5 million over a 5 year contract.
- Updated: June 9, 2014