- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Arsenal, Man United & Spurs target Alvaro Morata looks set for move to Juventus [Tutto Sport]
He may be a target for a whole host of top English clubs but Alvaro Morata looks set to snub them all in favour of a move to Juventus, according to Italian news site Tutto Sport.
The Real Madrid striker is almost certainly leaving the Bernabeu this summer in search for some regular game time and Juventus are leading the race for his signature.
The fee is currently undisclosed but Juventus are confident of getting the striker for a decent price considering his contract only has one year left on it.
If he opts for Juve then Morata will receive €10.5 million over a 5 year contract.
- Updated: June 9, 2014