Arsenal man Danny Welbeck rolls ankle in England training & misses Norway game [BBC]
- September 2, 2014
— Ian Dennis (@Iandennisbbc) September 2, 2014
— Henry Winter (@henrywinter) September 2, 2014
Danny Welbeck yesterday joined Arsenal from Manchester United yesterday in a £16m deal.
The 23 year old forward is currently with the England squad ahead of their games against Norway and Switzerland.
However, according to the BBC Welbeck picked up a knock in training today and will miss the game against Norway tomorrow night.
The extent of the injury is unclear but Arsenal fans will be hoping Welbeck is fully fit to face Manchester City next weekend.
- Unconfirmed: Karim Benzema will join Arsenal on a 4-year contract worth €9m a season
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi