- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
Arsenal loanee Joel Campbell bags four assists as Olympiakos batter OFI Crete 5-1 [Video]
Arsenal’s Costa Rican striker Joel Campbell has again reminded fans at the Emirates of his existence this weekend as the forward registered an impressive four assists as Olympiakos battered OFI Crete on Sunday.
After conceding early doors to the visitors, goals from Mitroglou (2), Holebas, Maniatis and Yatabaré turned the game for Olympiakos, however their man of the match was Arsenal’s on-loan striker Joel Campbell who laid on four of the five goals.
The 21-year-old striker, who has yet to be given the chance to impress at Arsenal having been signed by Arsene Wenger back in 2011, showed a range of crossing and passing abilities as he teed up his teammates against Crete.
Aside from his assists, Campbell also reduced OFI to ten men when he lured a reckless tackle from Christos Bourbos midwy through the second half as the forward threatened to launch another Olympiakos attack.
Watch highlights of Olympiakos 5 – OFI Crete 1 below.
- Updated: October 28, 2013