Arsenal loanee Joel Campbell bags four assists as Olympiakos batter OFI Crete 5-1 [Video]
- October 28, 2013
Arsenal’s Costa Rican striker Joel Campbell has again reminded fans at the Emirates of his existence this weekend as the forward registered an impressive four assists as Olympiakos battered OFI Crete on Sunday.
After conceding early doors to the visitors, goals from Mitroglou (2), Holebas, Maniatis and Yatabaré turned the game for Olympiakos, however their man of the match was Arsenal’s on-loan striker Joel Campbell who laid on four of the five goals.
The 21-year-old striker, who has yet to be given the chance to impress at Arsenal having been signed by Arsene Wenger back in 2011, showed a range of crossing and passing abilities as he teed up his teammates against Crete.
Aside from his assists, Campbell also reduced OFI to ten men when he lured a reckless tackle from Christos Bourbos midwy through the second half as the forward threatened to launch another Olympiakos attack.
Watch highlights of Olympiakos 5 – OFI Crete 1 below.
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Arsene Wenger takes a Selfie
- Nacho Monreal wears his shorts back to front at Arsenal Members Day , Cazorla loves it ...
- Judas: Spurs fan responds to Sol Campbell’s quote that Arsenal were better in eve...
- Come And Get Me, Arsene: Karim Benzema starts following Wengerland on Instagram
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi