Arsenal loanee Joel Campbell bags four assists as Olympiakos batter OFI Crete 5-1 [Video]
- October 28, 2013
Arsenal’s Costa Rican striker Joel Campbell has again reminded fans at the Emirates of his existence this weekend as the forward registered an impressive four assists as Olympiakos battered OFI Crete on Sunday.
After conceding early doors to the visitors, goals from Mitroglou (2), Holebas, Maniatis and Yatabaré turned the game for Olympiakos, however their man of the match was Arsenal’s on-loan striker Joel Campbell who laid on four of the five goals.
The 21-year-old striker, who has yet to be given the chance to impress at Arsenal having been signed by Arsene Wenger back in 2011, showed a range of crossing and passing abilities as he teed up his teammates against Crete.
Aside from his assists, Campbell also reduced OFI to ten men when he lured a reckless tackle from Christos Bourbos midwy through the second half as the forward threatened to launch another Olympiakos attack.
Watch highlights of Olympiakos 5 – OFI Crete 1 below.
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi