Arsenal & Liverpool both target Swansea striker Wilfried Bony this summer [People]
The Mirror on Sunday claim that Swansea striker Wilfried Bony is a target for both Arsenal and Liverpool this summer.
The link to the Gunners is wafer-thin by anyone’s standards.
Journalist Steve Stammers simply farts:
Striker-hungry Gunners in for former Dutch Player of the Year also on Everton’s radar after 25 goals in his first season with the Swans.
Wilfried Bony is a target for Arsenal.
As for the lead to Liverpool, Alan Nixon puts a little more meat on the bone:
Brendan Rodgers wants to make Wilfried Bony his third big Liverpool striker next season.
Kop boss Rodgers is in the £20million race for the Swansea goal machine.
Bony fancies a move to play in the Champions League – and that gives Liverpool a major advantage over their rivals, including their neighbours Everton and new FA Cup winners Arsenal.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Mario Balotelli talks about his potential next club, winning Ballon d’Or [Gazzetta]December 9, 2016
- Arsenal send football clubs their Christmas CardDecember 9, 2016
- FPL GW15: Got to captain Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez againDecember 9, 2016
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool players have reunion after Fenerbahce win at Feyenoord [Instagram]December 9, 2016
- Joel Matip gives Liverpool a terrific Christmas presentDecember 9, 2016
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Swansea legend Lee Trundle scores awesome trick penalty (video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- Explosive claims may finally reveal why Michael Laudrup was mysteriously axed from Swansea in 2014December 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016