Arsenal & Liverpool both target Swansea striker Wilfried Bony this summer [People]
- May 17, 2014
The Mirror on Sunday claim that Swansea striker Wilfried Bony is a target for both Arsenal and Liverpool this summer.
The link to the Gunners is wafer-thin by anyone’s standards.
Journalist Steve Stammers simply farts:
Striker-hungry Gunners in for former Dutch Player of the Year also on Everton’s radar after 25 goals in his first season with the Swans.
Wilfried Bony is a target for Arsenal.
As for the lead to Liverpool, Alan Nixon puts a little more meat on the bone:
Brendan Rodgers wants to make Wilfried Bony his third big Liverpool striker next season.
Kop boss Rodgers is in the £20million race for the Swansea goal machine.
Bony fancies a move to play in the Champions League – and that gives Liverpool a major advantage over their rivals, including their neighbours Everton and new FA Cup winners Arsenal.
- Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini is talking to Bastia about a move [Eurosport]
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi