- Brendan Rodgers: ‘We were outstanding’ / Wenger: A draw was the fair result’ [Video]
- Supersonic Golazo! Inter’s Mateo Kovacic scores Thunder-bastard volley v Lazio [GIF & Video]
- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
Arsenal & Liverpool both target Swansea striker Wilfried Bony this summer [People]
The Mirror on Sunday claim that Swansea striker Wilfried Bony is a target for both Arsenal and Liverpool this summer.
The link to the Gunners is wafer-thin by anyone’s standards.
Journalist Steve Stammers simply farts:
Striker-hungry Gunners in for former Dutch Player of the Year also on Everton’s radar after 25 goals in his first season with the Swans.
Wilfried Bony is a target for Arsenal.
As for the lead to Liverpool, Alan Nixon puts a little more meat on the bone:
Brendan Rodgers wants to make Wilfried Bony his third big Liverpool striker next season.
Kop boss Rodgers is in the £20million race for the Swansea goal machine.
Bony fancies a move to play in the Champions League – and that gives Liverpool a major advantage over their rivals, including their neighbours Everton and new FA Cup winners Arsenal.
- Updated: May 17, 2014