Arsenal & Liverpool both target Swansea striker Wilfried Bony this summer [People]
- May 17, 2014
The Mirror on Sunday claim that Swansea striker Wilfried Bony is a target for both Arsenal and Liverpool this summer.
The link to the Gunners is wafer-thin by anyone’s standards.
Journalist Steve Stammers simply farts:
Striker-hungry Gunners in for former Dutch Player of the Year also on Everton’s radar after 25 goals in his first season with the Swans.
Wilfried Bony is a target for Arsenal.
As for the lead to Liverpool, Alan Nixon puts a little more meat on the bone:
Brendan Rodgers wants to make Wilfried Bony his third big Liverpool striker next season.
Kop boss Rodgers is in the £20million race for the Swansea goal machine.
Bony fancies a move to play in the Champions League – and that gives Liverpool a major advantage over their rivals, including their neighbours Everton and new FA Cup winners Arsenal.
- Paul Merson rants about Arsenal’s lack of spending after Welbeck injury
- Gareth Bale & Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey celebrate Wales win over Cyprus on Inst...
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker picks lots of friends in Ultimate XI, including the lat...
- Arsenal loanee Yaya Sanogo produced a hilariously Yaya Sanogo finish in Ajax friendly (...
- ArsenalFanTV list 10 strikers Arsenal could’ve signed this summer (Video)
- Arsenal fans rage at Arsene Wenger after club confirm Danny Welbeck long term injury [T...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...