Arsenal legend Thierry Henry scores brilliant overhead kick for NY Red Bulls [Video]
- May 9, 2013
It was a night to remember for former Arsenal and Barcelona striker Thierry Henry on Wednesday as he claimed a brace for the New York Red Bulls in a 2-1 win over Montreal Impact.
The French hitman claimed a brace with goals at the end of both halves, which were his first since the end of April.
Henry’s second is likely to be seen across the globe as the former Gunner converted an excellent overhead kick from a corner taken by Juninho and flicked on.
The 35-year-old has certainly “still got it.”
Both Henry goals are on the videos below, first is his second, the excellent, acrobatic overhead kick.
A selection of previous Thierry Henry overhead kick misses, many from his time at Arsenal are on the third video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi