Arsenal legend Thierry Henry (NYRB) uses dance to mimick foul by FC Dallas defender Michel
- September 23, 2013
During the closing stages of the New York Red Bulls 1-0 win over FC Dallas on Sunday, Arsenal legend Thierry Henry took exception to a foul committed by Dallas defender Michel.
Michael used his backside to obstruct the Red Bulls star as he was just about to break into the visitors box, and after been dumped on the turf Henry used the power of dance to make his frustrations known.
Thierry Henry mimicked the foul he received by performing a butt-shaking dance move, twice.
Watch Thierry Henry use dance to express his feeling of discontent below.
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...