Arsenal legend Thierry Henry (NYRB) uses dance to mimick foul by FC Dallas defender Michel
- September 23, 2013
During the closing stages of the New York Red Bulls 1-0 win over FC Dallas on Sunday, Arsenal legend Thierry Henry took exception to a foul committed by Dallas defender Michel.
Michael used his backside to obstruct the Red Bulls star as he was just about to break into the visitors box, and after been dumped on the turf Henry used the power of dance to make his frustrations known.
Thierry Henry mimicked the foul he received by performing a butt-shaking dance move, twice.
Watch Thierry Henry use dance to express his feeling of discontent below.
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Arsene Wenger takes a Selfie
- Nacho Monreal wears his shorts back to front at Arsenal Members Day , Cazorla loves it ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi