Arsenal legend Thierry Henry (NYRB) uses dance to mimick foul by FC Dallas defender Michel
During the closing stages of the New York Red Bulls 1-0 win over FC Dallas on Sunday, Arsenal legend Thierry Henry took exception to a foul committed by Dallas defender Michel.
Michael used his backside to obstruct the Red Bulls star as he was just about to break into the visitors box, and after been dumped on the turf Henry used the power of dance to make his frustrations known.
Thierry Henry mimicked the foul he received by performing a butt-shaking dance move, twice.
Watch Thierry Henry use dance to express his feeling of discontent below.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- New York Red Bulls keeper Luis Robles made a sensational double save v Portland Timbers...
- David Accam (Chicago Fire) destroys NYRB defender in one-on-one before scoring (GIF)
- New York Red Bulls score from a super sneaky and illegal corner v Chicago Fire, goal st...
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard nutmegged in build-up to NY Red Bulls goal (Video)
- Remember Thierry Henry’s golazo for Arsenal v Man United? Here’s a US colle...
- Man United’s Anthony Martial rejects comparisons to Arsenal hero Thierry Henry [RMC]
- Thierry Henry’s reaction to Brendan Rodgers getting sacked was pure TV gold (Vine)
- Thierry Henry on why he loves Arsenal v Manchester United (Video)