- Man United loan star Nani (Sporting) dresses up as Santa Claus to deliver presents [Picture]
- Behind the Scenes of James Milner’s boring Christmas video for Man City [Video]
- Borussia Dortmund release incredible video of fans & players singing ‘Jingle Bells’ [Video]
- PSG want to sign Adnan Januzaj on 6 month loan from Manchester United [Le Parisien]
- West Ham release awesome Christmas video poem celebrating 2014 success [Video]
Arsenal legend Lee Dixon moves to distance himself from owl ownership in adoption controversy
Arsenal legend and BBC pundit Lee Dixon has been moved to distance himself from ownership of a nocturnal hunting bird, after an image from an owl adoption agency appeared on the Internet with his name as the owner of an orphaned bird.
The picture (left), shows that one Hooty McOwlface has been adopted by one Lee Dixon; though not the former Gunners full-back; just some bloke named Lee Dixon.
Dixon took to Twitter to distance himself from any attachment to McOwlface.
(The headline is a joke/parody).
The owl is not mine!!!!
— Lee Dixon (@LeeDixon2) October 10, 2013
- Updated: October 10, 2013