Arsenal legend Lee Dixon moves to distance himself from owl ownership in adoption controversy
- October 10, 2013
Arsenal legend and BBC pundit Lee Dixon has been moved to distance himself from ownership of a nocturnal hunting bird, after an image from an owl adoption agency appeared on the Internet with his name as the owner of an orphaned bird.
The picture (left), shows that one Hooty McOwlface has been adopted by one Lee Dixon; though not the former Gunners full-back; just some bloke named Lee Dixon.
Dixon took to Twitter to distance himself from any attachment to McOwlface.
(The headline is a joke/parody).
The owl is not mine!!!!
— Lee Dixon (@LeeDixon2) October 10, 2013
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...