Arsenal legend Lee Dixon moves to distance himself from owl ownership in adoption controversy
- October 10, 2013
Arsenal legend and BBC pundit Lee Dixon has been moved to distance himself from ownership of a nocturnal hunting bird, after an image from an owl adoption agency appeared on the Internet with his name as the owner of an orphaned bird.
The picture (left), shows that one Hooty McOwlface has been adopted by one Lee Dixon; though not the former Gunners full-back; just some bloke named Lee Dixon.
Dixon took to Twitter to distance himself from any attachment to McOwlface.
(The headline is a joke/parody).
The owl is not mine!!!!
— Lee Dixon (@LeeDixon2) October 10, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...