Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny may be dropped by Arsene Wenger after 6-0 loss to Chelsea [Star]
- March 23, 2014
Arsene Wenger was very disappointed with his Arsenal side after they were given a 6-0 beating by Chelsea on Saturday.
Polish goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny wasn’t at his best and could have done better for both the 2nd and 5th goals, according to the Star.
The Daily Star claim Wenger is considering dropping Szczesny for Arsenal’s midweek Premier League clash with Swansea.
Fellow countryman Lukasz Fabianski could be given a rare league start.
Szczesny has had a very good season at the Emirates and it would surely be a harsh move by Wenger to drop him.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi