Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny may be dropped by Arsene Wenger after 6-0 loss to Chelsea [Star]
- March 23, 2014
Arsene Wenger was very disappointed with his Arsenal side after they were given a 6-0 beating by Chelsea on Saturday.
Polish goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny wasn’t at his best and could have done better for both the 2nd and 5th goals, according to the Star.
The Daily Star claim Wenger is considering dropping Szczesny for Arsenal’s midweek Premier League clash with Swansea.
Fellow countryman Lukasz Fabianski could be given a rare league start.
Szczesny has had a very good season at the Emirates and it would surely be a harsh move by Wenger to drop him.
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scores a beauty to make it 1-0 v Chelsea (Offic...
- Michael Owen takes a Twitter pasting during Arsenal v Chelsea [Best Tweets]
- D’oh: Arsenal fan at Wembley seen in Petr Cech hat before final v Chelsea [Picture]
- MLS star Frank Lampard wishes Chelsea good luck on Instagram ahead of final v Arsenal
- Chelsea v Arsenal Community Shield final [Team Sheets]
- Watch the lowlights of Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny on his Roma debut (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi