Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny may be dropped by Arsene Wenger after 6-0 loss to Chelsea [Star]
Arsene Wenger was very disappointed with his Arsenal side after they were given a 6-0 beating by Chelsea on Saturday.
Polish goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny wasn’t at his best and could have done better for both the 2nd and 5th goals, according to the Star.
The Daily Star claim Wenger is considering dropping Szczesny for Arsenal’s midweek Premier League clash with Swansea.
Fellow countryman Lukasz Fabianski could be given a rare league start.
Szczesny has had a very good season at the Emirates and it would surely be a harsh move by Wenger to drop him.
- Arsene Wenger stated Arsenal’s title ambitions after beating Man United (Video)
- Arsene Wenger sad to see ‘quality’ Brendan Rodgers sacked by Liverpool (Video)
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)
- Arsene Wenger snaps at reporter over Mourinho questions, threatens to leave presser (Vi...
- Wojciech Szczesny celebrates Arsenal win at Spurs on Instagram, tags Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal’s Wojciech Szczesny clips Luis Suarez round the ear for diving, Barca man...
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny kept his first clean sheet for Roma v Frosinone (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...