- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
- David De Gea has turned down Real Madrid, set to sign new 5-year Man United contract [Express]
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny may be dropped by Arsene Wenger after 6-0 loss to Chelsea [Star]
Arsene Wenger was very disappointed with his Arsenal side after they were given a 6-0 beating by Chelsea on Saturday.
Polish goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny wasn’t at his best and could have done better for both the 2nd and 5th goals, according to the Star.
The Daily Star claim Wenger is considering dropping Szczesny for Arsenal’s midweek Premier League clash with Swansea.
Fellow countryman Lukasz Fabianski could be given a rare league start.
Szczesny has had a very good season at the Emirates and it would surely be a harsh move by Wenger to drop him.
- Updated: March 23, 2014