Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny may be dropped by Arsene Wenger after 6-0 loss to Chelsea [Star]
- March 23, 2014
Arsene Wenger was very disappointed with his Arsenal side after they were given a 6-0 beating by Chelsea on Saturday.
Polish goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny wasn’t at his best and could have done better for both the 2nd and 5th goals, according to the Star.
The Daily Star claim Wenger is considering dropping Szczesny for Arsenal’s midweek Premier League clash with Swansea.
Fellow countryman Lukasz Fabianski could be given a rare league start.
Szczesny has had a very good season at the Emirates and it would surely be a harsh move by Wenger to drop him.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...