Arsenal interested in signing Man United’s Rio Ferdinand, but QPR, LA Galaxy & Galatasaray also options [Mirror]
- May 3, 2014
Could Rio Ferdinand be headed to Arsenal this summer?
The Sunday Mirror’s Simon Mullock has penned an unlikely story in the tabloid this weekend claiming that the Manchester United defender could leave Old Trafford this summer to head to the Emirates.
What seems certain is that Rio Ferdinand, 35, doesn’t seem close to calling time on his football career.
Arsenal will be a shock option for Rio Ferdinand if he is not offered a new contract at Old Trafford.
Arsene Wenger is an admirer of Ferdinand, and Sunday Mirror Sport understands that he is considering a move if the 35-year-old becomes a free agent.
The Mirror also list QPR, the LA Galaxy and Turkish sides Galatasaray and Besiktas as all interested suitors for Ferdinand’s signature, while the GUardian recently added the name of Al Gharafa as another alternative.
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s England Dream Tea...
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi