Lukasz Fabianski & Per Mertesacker took a smiley photo on the Arsenal bus after the Wigan win [Picture]
- April 12, 2014
Arsenal’s two leading heroes after the Gunners FA Cup semifinal win over Wigan marked their match with a super photo on the team bus.
Between the sticks, Arsenal goalie Lukasz Fabianski excelled against the Latics.
The Polish keeper was blameless for Wigan’s penalty during the 90 minutes, while Fabianski had a solid and dependable game otherwise throughout the 120 minutes.
Fabianski then starred in the shootout as the shot-stopper saved two penalties to defeat Wigan.
Aside from the goalie, Per Mertesacker was the other man of the match for Arsenal.
The German’s day out at Wembley looked to be ruined when his error lead to Jordi Gomez’s penalty, but the BFG redeemed himself with the Gunners equaliser.
See how Lukasz Fabianski and Per Mertesacker celebrated their win over Wigan below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]