Lukasz Fabianski & Per Mertesacker took a smiley photo on the Arsenal bus after the Wigan win [Picture]
Arsenal’s two leading heroes after the Gunners FA Cup semifinal win over Wigan marked their match with a super photo on the team bus.
Between the sticks, Arsenal goalie Lukasz Fabianski excelled against the Latics.
The Polish keeper was blameless for Wigan’s penalty during the 90 minutes, while Fabianski had a solid and dependable game otherwise throughout the 120 minutes.
Fabianski then starred in the shootout as the shot-stopper saved two penalties to defeat Wigan.
Aside from the goalie, Per Mertesacker was the other man of the match for Arsenal.
The German’s day out at Wembley looked to be ruined when his error lead to Jordi Gomez’s penalty, but the BFG redeemed himself with the Gunners equaliser.
See how Lukasz Fabianski and Per Mertesacker celebrated their win over Wigan below.
Watch Live Stream
- Mario Balotelli talks about his potential next club, winning Ballon d’Or [Gazzetta]December 9, 2016
- Arsenal send football clubs their Christmas CardDecember 9, 2016
- FPL GW15: Got to captain Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez againDecember 9, 2016
- Arsenal v Stoke: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Arsenal captain Per Mertesacker announces his returnNovember 14, 2016
- Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker reveals his fitness progress (Video)November 2, 2016
- Exclusive: Per Mertesacker Interview with 101 Great GoalsOctober 9, 2016
- Arsenal new boy Shkodran Mustafi talks about his World Cup dance with Per Mertesacker (Video)September 1, 2016