Arsenal hero Thierry Henry scored a diving header for NYRB, celebrated by screaming into a camera
- March 16, 2014
Arsenal hero Thierry Henry is up and running in the MLS this season.
Round two of the American season saw the New York Red Bulls get their first point of the campaign in a 1-1 home draw with the Colorado Rapids, in a match the NYRB’s would have hoped to have done better in after their French hitman opened the scoring.
Henry broke the deadlock early in the second half with a backpost diving header, and after scoring the former Arsenal striker produced an excellent goal celebration.
Wheeling off behind the goal, Henry headed straight for a TV camera, and once he reached his destination that ex-Gunner remade Diego Maradona’s famous 1994 World Cup celebration by shoving his face right up to the lens and screaming.
Watch Arsenal hero Thierry Henry open his MLS account below, together with his goal celebration.
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...