- Jeff Stelling delivers the King’s speech, rounding up football in 2014 [Video]
- Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson’s full Christmas Day interview on BT Sport [Video]
- Chelsea v West Ham [Team Sheets]
- Hull to sign Malmo keeper Robin Olsen for free [Fotbollskanalen]
- Worst Xmas present! Borussia Dortmund fan gets a toaster which makes Bayern bread [Pictures]
Arsenal hero Thierry Henry scored a diving header for NYRB, celebrated by screaming into a camera
Arsenal hero Thierry Henry is up and running in the MLS this season.
Round two of the American season saw the New York Red Bulls get their first point of the campaign in a 1-1 home draw with the Colorado Rapids, in a match the NYRB’s would have hoped to have done better in after their French hitman opened the scoring.
Henry broke the deadlock early in the second half with a backpost diving header, and after scoring the former Arsenal striker produced an excellent goal celebration.
Wheeling off behind the goal, Henry headed straight for a TV camera, and once he reached his destination that ex-Gunner remade Diego Maradona’s famous 1994 World Cup celebration by shoving his face right up to the lens and screaming.
Watch Arsenal hero Thierry Henry open his MLS account below, together with his goal celebration.
- Updated: March 16, 2014