Arsenal hero Thierry Henry scored a diving header for NYRB, celebrated by screaming into a camera
- March 16, 2014
Arsenal hero Thierry Henry is up and running in the MLS this season.
Round two of the American season saw the New York Red Bulls get their first point of the campaign in a 1-1 home draw with the Colorado Rapids, in a match the NYRB’s would have hoped to have done better in after their French hitman opened the scoring.
Henry broke the deadlock early in the second half with a backpost diving header, and after scoring the former Arsenal striker produced an excellent goal celebration.
Wheeling off behind the goal, Henry headed straight for a TV camera, and once he reached his destination that ex-Gunner remade Diego Maradona’s famous 1994 World Cup celebration by shoving his face right up to the lens and screaming.
Watch Arsenal hero Thierry Henry open his MLS account below, together with his goal celebration.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]