Arsenal have finished level or above their New Years Day position in 14 of their last 17 campaigns [Graphic]
A telling graphic regarding Arsenal has been doing the round on Twitter this evening.
The graphic tells the story of the 17 campaigns under Arsene Wenger, showing their position at the turn of the year in comparison to their final league position.
Impressively, Arsenal have finished lower than their New Years Day position in only 3 of the 17 seasons.
A pretty good omen for the Gunners considering they’re lying top of the table as we go into 2014.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers
- Arsene Wenger stated Arsenal’s title ambitions after beating Man United (Video)
- Arsene Wenger sad to see ‘quality’ Brendan Rodgers sacked by Liverpool (Video)
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)