Arsenal have finished level or above their New Years Day position in 14 of their last 17 campaigns [Graphic]
- December 30, 2013
A telling graphic regarding Arsenal has been doing the round on Twitter this evening.
The graphic tells the story of the 17 campaigns under Arsene Wenger, showing their position at the turn of the year in comparison to their final league position.
Impressively, Arsenal have finished lower than their New Years Day position in only 3 of the 17 seasons.
A pretty good omen for the Gunners considering they’re lying top of the table as we go into 2014.
- Here’s the lucky lad who got Jose Mourinho’s medal after Arsenal beat Chels...
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Francis Coquelin celebrated The Ox’s goal v Chelsea with manic relish (Vine)
- Wenger plays dumb over Mourinho snub, talks about managers respecting each other…...
- Arsene Wenger has nostalgic banter with his former Arsenal player Ian Wright (Video)
- Arsenal boss Wenger smirks at Mourinho’s suggestion that Chelsea were the better ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi