Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny outs an abusive and racist troll on Facebook
Rather than going to the police to file a report that will likely never go anywhere, Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny has turned to Facebook on Thursday to publicly shame an online troll.
Colin Ryan sent the Arsenal number one an abusive message on the social network, calling the Gooner a “Polish immigrant” and he ordered him to go back “to the gutter of Europe.”
Szczesny told his 600,000 followers:
Can’t be bothered reporting this man to the police. Would anyone like to do it for me? Cause if this isn’t racism,then I don’t know what is…
See how Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny outed an abusive and racist troll on Facebook below.
Watch Live Stream
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- Comedian destroys Arsenal old boy Robin van Persie with Dennis Bergkamp comparison (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal favourites to sign Alvaro Morata in whopping £53m deal [COPE]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Szczesny implicitly belittles Wenger’s coaching by heaping praise on SpalettiMay 22nd, 2016
- Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczęsny Trolls Spurs on Instagram (Videos)May 15th, 2016
- Roma produce video hailing Arsenal’s Wojciech Szczęsny on his birthdayApril 18th, 2016
- Wojciech Szczesny slams Antony Kay (MK Dons) for horror challenge on Michal Zyro (Wolves)April 7th, 2016