Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny outs an abusive and racist troll on Facebook
Rather than going to the police to file a report that will likely never go anywhere, Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny has turned to Facebook on Thursday to publicly shame an online troll.
Colin Ryan sent the Arsenal number one an abusive message on the social network, calling the Gooner a “Polish immigrant” and he ordered him to go back “to the gutter of Europe.”
Szczesny told his 600,000 followers:
Can’t be bothered reporting this man to the police. Would anyone like to do it for me? Cause if this isn’t racism,then I don’t know what is…
See how Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny outed an abusive and racist troll on Facebook below.
Watch Live Stream
- Lucas Perez passes Arsenal medical, deal to be done this weekend [Mirror]August 26, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi will be a big upgrade on Per Mertesacker at Arsenal (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger insists he is a big spender….in real life (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Rob Holding doesn’t know what an Oyster Card is (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016
- Details: Roma finally conclude loan deal for Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny [Di Marzio]August 3, 2016
- Roma and Arsenal agree €16m figure for Wojciech Szczesny loan + option to buy [Di Marzio]July 27, 2016
- Arsenal’s Wojciech Szczesny uploads Instagram Video from Poland camp showing badly bruised legJune 15, 2016