Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny outs an abusive and racist troll on Facebook
- November 28, 2013
Rather than going to the police to file a report that will likely never go anywhere, Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny has turned to Facebook on Thursday to publicly shame an online troll.
Colin Ryan sent the Arsenal number one an abusive message on the social network, calling the Gooner a “Polish immigrant” and he ordered him to go back “to the gutter of Europe.”
Szczesny told his 600,000 followers:
Can’t be bothered reporting this man to the police. Would anyone like to do it for me? Cause if this isn’t racism,then I don’t know what is…
See how Arsenal goalie Wojciech Szczesny outed an abusive and racist troll on Facebook below.
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi