Arsenal forward Joel Campbell scored a brilliant goal for Costa Rica v Paraguay [GIF & video]
- March 6, 2014
Arsenal striker Joel Campbell is in a rich vein of form, after all only a week ago the Costa Rica hitman claimed a great goal for Olympiakos against Manchester United in the Champions League.
Prior to Costa Rica’s friendly with Paraguay, Campbell spoke of his hope that international success will guide him to an Arsenal career.
And, we can be sure of hearing a lot more from the Arsenal forward with Olympiakos set to face Manchester United at Old Trafford and as Costa Rica are in the same group as England at the World Cup.
On Wednesday night, Costa Rica beat Paraguay 2-1 and Joel Campbell opened the scoring with a delightful lob in the 44th minute.
What more does Joel Campbell have to do to earn a work permit and impress Arsene Wenger?!
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi