Arsenal fans place captions on Spurs supporters reacting to Rosicky’s early goal yesterday
- March 17, 2014
This is the first season, since 1993, that Tottenham have failed to score a single goal against Arsenal in top flight matches.
The fact Spurs failed to trouble the goal scorers in three matches against Arsenal, including the FA Cup tie in January, must be galling for White Hart Lane regulars.
And, its fair to say Tottenham have struggled to score all season.
A goals for column of just 37 tells its own story – the worst in the top nine sides of the Premier League.
And, when Spurs have gone behind to the sides above them its usually turned to the proverbial pretty quickly.
On Sunday, when Arsenal scored through Tomas Rosicky after two minutes, you can just imagine what the Spurs supporters were thinking…
Gooners on Arsenal’s Reddit page have attempted to make some suggestions…
- Real Madrid considering new £40 million Arsenal bid for Karim Benzema (Fichajes)
- Theo Walcott is confident Arsenal can beat Chelsea in the Community Shield (Video)
- Theo Walcott & Santi Cazorla tweet delight at new Arsenal deals
- Arsene Wenger takes a Selfie
- Nacho Monreal wears his shorts back to front at Arsenal Members Day , Cazorla loves it ...
- Judas: Spurs fan responds to Sol Campbell’s quote that Arsenal were better in eve...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi