- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal fans get excited as AC Milan’s Barbara Berlusconi says Mario Balotelli is not irreplaceable
- Updated: June 22, 2014
It’s starting to look likelier and likelier that Mario Balotelli is going to be sold by AC Milan this summer.
For a while now reports have been leaking out of the San Siro suggesting that AC Milan will cash in on Balotelli in order to fund a new round of signings for the Rossoneri.
Arsenal have been repeatedly linked to the Azzurri centre-forward, and fees of £30m have been suggested as the asking price which the Gunners have to meet.
Indeed, this week rumours emerged that Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, had met with Adriano Galliani, the CEO of AC Milan, to discuss how much Super Mario can leave the San Siro for.
Now AC Milan executive Barbara Berlusconi has openly discussed the future of Super Mario, and the quotes have further fuelled belief that a deal with Arsenal can be done.
Barbara Berlusconi said: “Balotelli is a great player, but nobody is irreplaceable. We will see what happens”.
We advise you to watch this space.
(Credit to @Milanello for the update.)