Arsenal fans get excited as AC Milan’s Barbara Berlusconi says Mario Balotelli is not irreplaceable
- June 22, 2014
It’s starting to look likelier and likelier that Mario Balotelli is going to be sold by AC Milan this summer.
For a while now reports have been leaking out of the San Siro suggesting that AC Milan will cash in on Balotelli in order to fund a new round of signings for the Rossoneri.
Arsenal have been repeatedly linked to the Azzurri centre-forward, and fees of £30m have been suggested as the asking price which the Gunners have to meet.
Indeed, this week rumours emerged that Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, had met with Adriano Galliani, the CEO of AC Milan, to discuss how much Super Mario can leave the San Siro for.
Now AC Milan executive Barbara Berlusconi has openly discussed the future of Super Mario, and the quotes have further fuelled belief that a deal with Arsenal can be done.
Barbara Berlusconi said: “Balotelli is a great player, but nobody is irreplaceable. We will see what happens”.
We advise you to watch this space.
(Credit to @Milanello for the update.)
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...