Arsenal fans cuss out Nicklas Bendtner during the Dane’s awful shift in Capital One Cup v Chelsea
- October 29, 2013
It was a terrible night for Arsenal, it was a worse night for Nicklas Bendtner.
Wearing his hair is a knot that reminded viewers of Pebbles FLintstone, Arsenal’s Danish forward Bendtner may have played his final match for the Gunners in the Capital One Cup ever, and should that prove the case the attacker’s performance was woeful.
The highlight of Bendtner’s lowlights was a complete lack of confidence in the Chelsea box, and the Dane refused the chance to shoot on target in order to lay off a poor pass to a teammate.
Twitter was alight with abuse for Arsenal’s wayward striker, and the best cusses levelled at Nicklas Bendtner can be read below.
Bendtner has just been moved from the shop window to the '£1 with any purchase' section by the till.
— Dan Walker (@mrdanwalker) October 29, 2013
That isn't hair on Bendtner's head, it's moss.
— LadyArse (@LadyArse) October 29, 2013
— Bobby FU (@Septic_Gooner) October 29, 2013
Bendtner should be sold on January 1 for that performance. And that headband. #Afc
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) October 29, 2013
I feel quite sad watching bendtner! This is the same player who scored 2 against Italy! C'mon nick don't go out like this man!
— Ian Wright (@IanWright0) October 29, 2013
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...