Arsenal fans cuss out Nicklas Bendtner during the Dane’s awful shift in Capital One Cup v Chelsea
- October 29, 2013
It was a terrible night for Arsenal, it was a worse night for Nicklas Bendtner.
Wearing his hair is a knot that reminded viewers of Pebbles FLintstone, Arsenal’s Danish forward Bendtner may have played his final match for the Gunners in the Capital One Cup ever, and should that prove the case the attacker’s performance was woeful.
The highlight of Bendtner’s lowlights was a complete lack of confidence in the Chelsea box, and the Dane refused the chance to shoot on target in order to lay off a poor pass to a teammate.
Twitter was alight with abuse for Arsenal’s wayward striker, and the best cusses levelled at Nicklas Bendtner can be read below.
Bendtner has just been moved from the shop window to the '£1 with any purchase' section by the till.
— Dan Walker (@mrdanwalker) October 29, 2013
That isn't hair on Bendtner's head, it's moss.
— LadyArse (@LadyArse) October 29, 2013
— Bobby FU (@Septic_Gooner) October 29, 2013
Bendtner should be sold on January 1 for that performance. And that headband. #Afc
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) October 29, 2013
I feel quite sad watching bendtner! This is the same player who scored 2 against Italy! C'mon nick don't go out like this man!
— Ian Wright (@IanWright0) October 29, 2013
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...