- Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen injured AGAIN with fresh hamstring problem [Mundo Deportivo]
- David Baddiel on Chelsea 2 – West Brom 0: Diego Costa is AMAZING
- Matthew Etherington tells the “Naked Tony Pulis” story
- Confirmed: Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus out until January with ankle ligament rupture
- The best jokes ripping into Joe Allen’s stupid head bandage for Liverpool v Palace [Pictures]
Picture & Tweets: Arsenal fans lambast new ‘Wenger Out’ stickers at the Bayern game
Some Arsenal fans appear to be committed to pulling any stunt possible to ensure the Arsene Wenger gets fired from the Gunners’ hot seat.
As many Arsenal fans made their way to the Emirates on Tuesday night, reports were widespread of sightings of new ‘Wenger Out’ stickers being placed in train stations and on streets around the ground.
Unfortunately the stickers seem to have gone down like a lead balloon.
Plenty of Arsenal fans have been quick to mock the newest form of protest by some of their fellow Gooners, with supporters turning to Twitter to vent their anger.
Some of the best/funniest reactions to the ‘Wenger Out’ stickers can be seen below.
Black Bags, Wenger out chants on 8 minutes now stickers. WTF is wrong with these people. Immature or what
— dupsffokcuf (@goonergrove) February 20, 2013
When you do silly things like make Wenger Out stickers you should expect stick.
— Nij (InfiniteGooner) (@darktheory) February 20, 2013
There are stickers for ‘Wenger Out’. Brilliant! When is the official ‘Wenger Out Panini’ coming out? Laughable form of ‘protest’.
— WeAreArsenal© (@WeAreAFC) February 20, 2013
Stickers and bin bags? Are these protests done by children? I’m waiting for WENGER OUT in pasta with a drawing of a sad Arsenal fan.
— Michael McCarthy (@MikelMcCarteta) February 20, 2013
Wenger Out stickers? Regardless of your thoughts on the man, that’s Chelsea-esque behaviour. At least make an A4 sign.
— Arsenal Latest (@arsnllatest) February 20, 2013
Wenger out stickers, Wenger out keyrings, Wenger out wrist bands #Merchandise
— Kick Arse (@kickarseHD) February 20, 2013
- Updated: February 20, 2013