Arsenal fans brutally attacked by cowardly Napoli thugs in Piebury Corner restaurant before last night’s game
As is their wont whenever they face English opposition Napoli’s notorious and nefarious thugs struck on the innocent again last night.
Unlike most other Ultra groups who only fight amongst other groups, and leave innocent fans alone, Napoli’s thuggish Ultras are notorious for preying on the unsuspecting, and did a classic cowardly job in London last night.
The Ultras struck at popular pre-match pie and mash restaurant the Piebury Corner, where families and children as young as 12 were eating.
Arsenal supporter Tim Garwood (pictured below) was attacked with a piece of cast-iron garden furniture, and was left bloodied and in need of hospital care.
A statement issued by London’s Metropolitan Police said the incident, which saw one man assaulted and the window of the Piebury Corner restaurant smashed, started when around 30 Napoli supporters became involved in a verbal exchange with Arsenal fans on their way to the Emirates where the home side won 2-0. The Napoli fans then turned violent, smashing a window and throwing a number of chairs before moving on.”
Pictures of Napoli’s menacing Ultras and the injured Arsenal fans, and video (report) below the fold.
(Via Daily Mail)
[gthumb id=”360717″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho trolls Arsenal ahead of clash with Tottenham HotspurDecember 10, 2016
- Wenger compares Alexis Sanchez to ultimate Arsenal legendDecember 10, 2016
- Per Mertesacker “couldn’t believe” he was given the Arsenal captaincy after suffering injuryDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Napoli v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Serie A matchDecember 1, 2016
- Olivier Giroud could leave Arsenal for Serie A club in January [Mirror]November 10, 2016
- Napoli fan stabbed in Istanbul ahead of 1-1 draw with Besiktas (NSFW Picture & Video)November 2, 2016
- Gonzalo Higuain scores Juventus winner v Napoli, refuses to celebrate [Video & Tweets]October 29, 2016