- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Arsenal Fan TV troll Tottenham ahead of NLD with 10 reasons Spurs are forever in their shadow
The thermostat on this weekend’s FA Cup 3rd round North London Derby between Arsenal and Tottenham has just been cranked up a few notches by Arsenal Fan TV.
The Youtube channel have come up with the perfect way to get under Spurs’ skin on the eve of the derby, with a trolling ’10 Reasons Spurs are Forever in our Shadow’.
From selling them Sol Campbell – who went on to win the Double for Arsenal – to winning the league at ‘Shite’ Hart Lane’, Arsenal Fan TV pull no punches here and take great pleasure in rubbing Spurs’ noses in their superiority complex.
Tim Sherwood’s pre-match team talk already done for him? Just stick this on in the dressing room 10 minutes before kick-off…
- Updated: January 4, 2014